Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys :wave:

I just purchased a 2014 lp550-2 spyder (first exotic) and I'm looking for a shop to install a fabspeed exhaust but other than Lamborghini Orlando I don't of know any reputable shops that work on Lamborghinis around here. Any help would be appreciated

IMG_0212.JPG

untitled.jpg

·
Registered
974 Posts
I used azaelmotorsport.com

not sure how far from Orlando but he use to work at prestige Lamborghini but is now an independent shop

Fit me in for a PPI. Before purchasing a car from prestige motors he gave a good look over the car for me.

Ask for max.

Also Titan motorsports is down there.

2008 Bianco Monocercous Superleggera #888

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used azaelmotorsport.com

not sure how far from Orlando but he use to work at prestige Lamborghini but is now an independent shop

Fit me in for a PPI. Before purchasing a car from prestige motors he gave a good look over the car for me.

Ask for max.

Also Titan motorsports is down there.

2008 Bianco Monocercous Superleggera #888
Thank you so much. Titan motorsports is right by me :tup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Maranello is an excellent shop! Bruce is a great guy and knows his stuff and the price is very competitive. I took my Ferrari there for all the services and I am currently trying to schedule an oil change for my G once this hurricane passes.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Maranello is an excellent shop! Bruce is a great guy and knows his stuff and the price is very competitive. I took my Ferrari there for all the services and I am currently trying to schedule an oil change for my G once this hurricane passes.
Me and Keith have worked on our G's
We are capable of replacing every fluid in these cars
If you guys want to learn, then we can invite you next time wework on our cars.
Or if Keith agrees may be we can start Gallardo and DB9 maintainence business in Ocala (50% of dealer price) 😜

What do you say Keith lol?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts