Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Sorry to tell you but these stock ones are worthless. You will be luckly to get a couple hundred bucks.
Obviously, as time goes on, more and more of these OEM mufflers will become available, what with so many guys going to after-market exhaust systems. I gave my mufflers to Lambo Carolinas after they installed Fabspeed's Muffler Bypass Pipes on my `04. If collision damage requires a new system, I can't imagine anyone wanting to replace the stock mufflers with stock mufflers. Now I have an `07 and the OEM system sounds better than the earlier cars, but I do miss the insane decibels I got with the straight pipes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the information as I didn't originally think they were worth too much which is why I never bothered with them and they were just sitting in my garage when I happened to decide to look on ebay and see what others might be selling them for and what they might be worth to start cleaning my garage out as I have all kinds off take off Gallardo, Viper and other vehicle parts cluttering my garage and I was surprised to see them selling for $1300 each as I included the link in my post thinking if I offered them at half that it would be a deal for someone?

So anyone who does want the OEM's and wants to make me any offer, please do so!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts