Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright fellas. I'm putting an order in and had some questions for those that have this SUV already.

What tailpipe color comes stock? Debating on paying the 1100 to go black.

Full electric/vent/massage front seats for $3,100. What comes stock? Thinking about this one quite a bit.

Is ambient light package worth it? What kind of lighting comes stock if it's not ordered? $3,100 seems pricey for this.

The moonroof also is a bit iffy for me since it's a little pricey and I quite frankly never use it.

Let me know your thoughts

Thanks!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Just get everything. You’ll regret it otherwise. I have all those items you listed. Ambient light is definitely not worth the price, but it is neat to have and passengers like it. Do I use them everyday.. no. But you can’t add them afterwards, so at least they’re there if I need them. You can’t go cheap, and will hurt resale otherwise.

·
Super Moderator
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not worried about resale. I am leaning towards doing the black tail pipes since I'm doing the style pack in high gloss. Doing the full electric seats. Doing the moonroof. I'm skipping the ambient light package..too many people say it's not worth it. Can someone show me some good pics or maybe text me a video of ambient light package in full effect?

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Do anything you are questioning. Your spending plus or minus 300k. You don’t want to regret it. I have black tailpipes in my basement … ended up getting the exhaust system. Do I love the ambiance lighting ? No. Do I like it yeah. It gives some look. Truthfully Mercedes nailed that one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Alright fellas. I'm putting an order in and had some questions for those that have this SUV already.

Full electric/vent/massage front seats for $3,100. What comes stock? Thinking about this one quite a bit.

Is ambient light package worth it? What kind of lighting comes stock if it's not ordered? $3,100 seems pricey for this.

The moonroof also is a bit iffy for me since it's a little pricey and I quite frankly never use it.

Thanks!
Hey there... I'm gonna echo the other responses. Just get everything you're questioning if you can.

I think the stock exhaust is like a satin silver? I paid for chrome.

Most cars are spec'd with the fully electric seats and moonroof. I got both. Brings out the versatility of this machine.

I also have the ambient lights. Definitely overpriced, but I wouldn't want to do without it.

·
Registered
80 Posts

Thanks!
If it were my money I'd definitely go with the moonroof and maybe the vent/massage seats. The interior is already quite colorful and bright at night so the ambient lighting doesn't add that much IMO. The tailpipe I rarely even look at. If on a budget I'd say skip the black tailpipe and the vent/massage seats and get an upgraded exhaust instead, much better experience in the end.

·
Super Moderator
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the insight.

in the end I went with the electric seats, moonroof and the black chrome tailpipes. I did the style pack with the gloss spoiler so it should look great. I skipped the ambient light package.

Both my STO and Urus orders are both locked so I’m curious which will arrive first.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks for all the insight.

in the end I went with the electric seats, moonroof and the black chrome tailpipes. I did the style pack with the gloss spoiler so it should look great. I skipped the ambient light package.

Both my STO and Urus orders are both locked so I’m curious which will arrive first.
What a garage that will be. Congrats on your orders.

·
Super Moderator
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What a garage that will be. Congrats on your orders.
thanks! Currently have my Perf and G63 and a couple other cars. Not sure if I will sell both or not. Way the car market is holding strong, it’s a tough decision. My Perf is also so rare I don’t think I’d find another for a long time

·
Registered
64 Posts
thanks! Currently have my Perf and G63 and a couple other cars. Not sure if I will sell both or not. Way the car market is holding strong, it’s a tough decision. My Perf is also so rare I don’t think I’d find another for a long time
I'm completely new the exotic car market so I could be completely wrong, but my thought was as the market normalizes over the next few years, things like the performante which shot up in value will go back down, especially with the STO being released. Again, I could be completely wrong. It could continue to climb in value.

·
Super Moderator
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What you’re saying makes sense, but who really knows what will happen? One could only imagine that the market will absolutely go down considering some Perfs are selling for more than MSRP. Who knows when though?

·
Registered
70 Posts

Not worth it. You can powder coat them yourself for $125.00

I got the electric seats and regret it. You need the cooling seats.

Waste of money..

Panoramic roof worth it, even if you never open it..

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Sal. Yes I opted for the upgraded seats. I can see how the tailpipes being 1100 is a waste. Unfortunately I just know that I won't want to take it apart and do it myself lol

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
I finally took my car out at night. The ambient lights give alittle look , but they really aren’t anything special at all. The cup holder is the main thing you see.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts