Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New future owner coming from Ferrari. I'm planning on ordering a Huracan and my closest dealer is in Newport Beach but Beverly Hills and San Diego would not be an unreasonable drive. Any feed back / advice on these dealers?

I assume that I would be paying MSRP for the build but has anyone negotiated a discount on a new build?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello there! I live in San Diego and recently put a deposit down on a 2022 RWD Huracan Evo. I used the dealership in LaJolla and they have been really great to deal with so far. If you are interested I can forward you the SA name. He's a young guy but really polite, knowledgable and has been a pleasure to deal with. I met him at a Cars and Coffee down here in Rancho Santa Fe and the factory had just sent them 2 Huracans that were to be used as extended demo cars. I went by today and he hooked me up with a build almost exactly the same as mine and I was able to take the car out for 2.5hrs of some awesome/spirited driving! I know many on this forum have already owned multiple Lambos and know this about the new Evo.....it was incredible to drive!! Fast, sounds amazing, very easy to drive, comfortable and hugs the curves excellent. I never even turned on the radio until I hit some traffic getting back into LaJolla. If you can make it down to Rancho Santa Fe on Saturday mornings, there is an excellent cars and coffee. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,861 Posts
I bought 2 from NPB LAMBORGHINI and I was treated well and professionally. If I wasn’t in Hawaii I would have bought them all from NPB.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,547 Posts
Glad to hear you will join the Lamborghini club! I have not worked with any of the dealerships you mentioned personally but there were a few members that had good experiences with the Beverly Hills dealership. One in fact, got like a 4% discount but that may no longer be possible especially with the announcement by Lamborghini about electrification.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,861 Posts
NPB didn’t give me any discount but they gave a wing & side skirts with no charge. Also they chromed my wheels for me.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello there! I live in San Diego and recently put a deposit down on a 2022 RWD Huracan Evo. I used the dealership in LaJolla and they have been really great to deal with so far. If you are interested I can forward you the SA name. He's a young guy but really polite, knowledgable and has been a pleasure to deal with. I met him at a Cars and Coffee down here in Rancho Santa Fe and the factory had just sent them 2 Huracans that were to be used as extended demo cars. I went by today and he hooked me up with a build almost exactly the same as mine and I was able to take the car out for 2.5hrs of some awesome/spirited driving! I know many on this forum have already owned multiple Lambos and know this about the new Evo.....it was incredible to drive!! Fast, sounds amazing, very easy to drive, comfortable and hugs the curves excellent. I never even turned on the radio until I hit some traffic getting back into LaJolla. If you can make it down to Rancho Santa Fe on Saturday mornings, there is an excellent cars and coffee. Good luck!
When did you order? Cause i ordered mine like a month ago and still no allocation

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,547 Posts
It seems there are quite a few buyers placing deposits on EVOs but still waiting on allocations. These are indeed challenging times especially when you consider they just opened the MY2022s for order in May.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It seems there are quite a few buyers placing deposits on EVOs but still waiting on allocations. These are indeed challenging times especially when you consider they just opened the MY2022s for order in May.
Newport wont go any lower than msrp for sure i got 5k off from other dealership monday im gonna know because they opened the allocation around this time last month

1 - 14 of 14 Posts