Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am in the process of designing and ordering my EVO in Canada. Does anyone have a pricing list for the various options available for the car? I don’t want to load it up as I will most likely sell or trade it in in a year or two after taking delivery.

Also, a base MSRP of $245,000 seems too good to be true up here. Are there any options that the dealer makes you check? Is it possible to just add on say a transparent engine bonnet, painted brake calipers, and some color on the inside?

Thanks in advance fellas!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,871 Posts
Assuming that is Canadian dollars that must be pricing for the EVO RWD right?

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
EVO RWD.

Those prices are in USD. How much more are they in CAD? I know manufacturers do not go off of the exchange rate so if anyone knows, that would be fabulous.

I still can’t believe this car starts at $245,000!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,576 Posts
OP your question as structured is hard for me to properly answer. So here are some generalities: the dealership never forces you to take any option(s), you can be selective i.e. TEB but that costs $6K USD* verses the Lifestyle package which contains the TEB plus several other great options** and only costs $3.4K USD. Painted calipers can be a standard option if you are happy with Silver as well as several other standard options that you can find in the pricing guide Russ provided......like 19" Vanir silver rims when you select either the Lifestyle Pack or Drivers Pack.

*1 USD to CAD | Convert US Dollars to Canadian Dollars | Xe

**Life Style Pack
anti-theft, lifting system and rims upon customer choice, Cup Holder & Smoker Package, cup holder, ashtray, 12V plug w/lighter and rear wall storage, Transparent Engine Bonnet, LED engine compartment lighting, Smartphone Interface & Connected Services (Apple CarPlay), Maintenance Pack 3 Years

Reactions: Russk
1 - 5 of 5 Posts