Lamborghini Talk banner
121 - 140 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
when are you driving that over here to SF so we can take pics together? 😂
I'll be back in Cupertino starting in September the boss man said! I might get the Evo to the Bay Area for a Sonoma or Laguna Seca track day when my company sets it up in early 2022.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Has anyone gotten a discount recently? I have a (refundable) deposit placed at a dealer but zero discount. They were mad I even asked 😂 now still have to decide coupe or spyder but leaning heavily spyder.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (In Transport!)
7,438 Posts
Has anyone gotten a discount recently? I have a (refundable) deposit placed at a dealer but zero discount. They were mad I even asked 😂 now still have to decide coupe or spyder but leaning heavily spyder.
Earlier in the year people were getting discounts but I think in the prevailing market it would be hard to come by. Though, there is nothing wrong with asking but I guess given they are getting > $30K for preowned EVOs they are not willing to do better than MSRP. There is at least one member that was asked to pay $5k over MSRP. If anything, over MSRP pricing may become more common, though, hope not.

Reactions: LHP

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Yeah, I miss the good old days. For perspective and a data point. My 2019 580-2 which I bought brand new in March of 2019 had a 256k sticker and I got a 20k discount. They also threw in a $1995 full frontal PPF job and ordered me gratis a $700 pair of stitched floormats from Lamborghini.

In today's World. You'll get a tank of gas, double espresso and perhaps a fresh pastry at the dealer if you're lucky.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,130 Posts
In today’s world you’re lucky if you can even get a car. Supply low, demand high.

Reactions: kumizi and LHP

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yeah that’s basically what my dealer was saying. He said my car is the last order without markup.

·
Premium Member
7,438 Posts
Yeah that’s basically what my dealer was saying. He said my car is the last order without markup.
Did he indicate how much of a markup they would be looking at?

·
Registered
111 Posts
30k and potentially higher is what’s been thrown around.

·
Premium Member
7,438 Posts
30k and potentially higher is what’s been thrown around.
Goodness, I said this was coming in May when Lamborghini announced the 10-Cylinder NA engine was going extinct, last of breed. Cars are generally not good investments but when the music stops it would be wise to have a set of Sport Seats attached to a 10-banger.

Reactions: kumizi

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Goodness, I said this was coming in May when Lamborghini announced the 10-Cylinder NA engine was going extinct, last of breed. Cars are generally not good investments but when the music stops it would be wise to have a set of Sport Seats attached to a 10-banger.
And to further add to that... a working infotainment system. If it's possible.

·
Registered
111 Posts
What’s wrong with the CarPlay screen on the evo? As far as I know it’s the only rear mounted engine NA supercar with CarPlay and an actual big screen to use it with.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I got a discount back in June and that was with a quoted wait of 10 months. With the sport seat situation, I'm guessing it will probably be closer to 12-14 months.

Even finding a car/allocation is getting difficult. In addition to the crazy market, the RWD version is attracting a lot of buyers to the Huracan EVO that were not interested before.

·
Registered
13 Posts
here's what my matte black lip and side skirts look like with XPEL Matte finish on it, the lambo body shop confirmed its painted matte black for me before i put it on

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
What is the sport seat situation? I selected sport seats too.

·
Registered
111 Posts
That’s why I sold my Perf spyder and ordered the Evo. I have never ordered a car and spec it myself. If this is the last NA RWD spyder then I might as well get it as a long term keeper 😊

·
Premium Member
7,438 Posts
What is the sport seat situation? I selected sport seats too.
Has your order been submitted yet? If it has and it was accepted (Status 30 Submitted) then you are good to go. I inquired last week whether the Sport Seats were still on "product restriction" and my SA didn't know until they get their September allocations.......so, your SA should know or should know soon.

121 - 140 of 162 Posts