Lamborghini Talk banner
101 - 120 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
The closest dealer is Seattle - ideally I'd buy through them but if the price spread is significant I'd likely order somewhere else and ship it here.
Send me a DM, I know of a few dealers that are flexible

·
Registered
78 Posts
Send me a DM, I know of a few dealers that are flexible
tried to DM you but since I'm a new user I couldn't :cautious:

My message was: "just saw your thread re: your order. beautiful spec! Wish I saw it earlier because I'm about to order as well. I wanted to ask which low volume dealers you were referring to that gave a discount off MSRP? Do you know if your car will be MY2021 or 2022 yet? Thanks!!"

can you send me a message? thanks!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
tried to DM you but since I'm a new user I couldn't :cautious:

My message was: "just saw your thread re: your order. beautiful spec! Wish I saw it earlier because I'm about to order as well. I wanted to ask which low volume dealers you were referring to that gave a discount off MSRP? Do you know if your car will be MY2021 or 2022 yet? Thanks!!"

can you send me a message? thanks!
Mine will be a November build and a 2022, the discount off MSRP was enough for me to give the business to my local dealer. If you go with a high spec, they can negotiate even more. From what I saw though, the big city high volume dealers are selling all their allocations and thus no discounts... find the low volume dealer

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello, I was reading a thread where you were able to obtain a 5% MSRP discount on a new EVO

I would very much appreciate knowing your dealers name or other dealers if you know that would offer similiar discounts.

I live in Connecticut

Thanks very much for any help

Dave

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Hello, I was reading a thread where you were able to obtain a 5% MSRP discount on a new EVO

I would very much appreciate knowing your dealers name or other dealers if you know that would offer similiar discounts.

I live in Connecticut

Thanks very much for any help

Dave
Check out all the dealers away from the coast, they will offer the best pricing. Just call their GM with your build specs and see what they'll do.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
You'll need to call them all, CO, St. Louis, OH, ATL, Charlotte, Detroit etc.
You'll also need to speak with the decision maker, if you cold call a salesperson and say can I get 6% off MSRP.... they'll laugh and say no. Its not easy nor fun negotiating but it'll yield 6% off.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I emailed 25+ dealerships (you read that right) and only one of them offered a slight discount off MSRP. All the other ones said there's no discount for custom orders and new cars on the lot are selling for above MSRP or slighty used for MSRP. My build was around $250k. I tried to get in touch with their GMs instead of the SA. None of the dealerships could get the car to me any sooner than 5.5 months. The latest was 1 year+ from now.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,130 Posts
Dealers have little incentive to offer discounts with sales booming.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I emailed 25+ dealerships
Emailing dealerships asking for discounts is not negotiating.

Emailing dealerships asking for discounts is pissing in the wind.

See previous posts on this forum on how to successfully negotiate.

( that said it sound like the US market is red hot at the moment so what dealer in their right mind would sell a car to you at a discount when they know that same car could sell to someone else for full MSRP?)

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (In Transport!)
7,437 Posts
Trying to obtain a discount during this inflationary cycle may be a hard thing to achieve but I would try nonetheless but, having said that, don't be disappointed if you come up with a big goose egg. To illustrate how inflationary these times are, case in point, I traded my preowned 2021 EVO with 1750 miles on the clock for full MSRP, and then ordered a new 2022 EVO for the same price, that is, no out of pocket expenses. I suspect I will never see times like these again.

·
Registered
78 Posts

( that said it sound like the US market is red hot at the moment so what dealer in their right mind would sell a car to you at a discount when they know that same car could sell to someone else for full MSRP?)
I guess some of that piss got into the dealership

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·

THIS. You have to call and speak to the sales manager or GM, simply sending an email asking for a discount isn't negotiating, its lazy.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
I asked for and spoke with the GM or SM from most dealerships.
Did you personally speak to the sales managers/GM's of each dealer, then try and negotiate off the MSRP for a build slot later this year?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Nope, just communicating with them through emails. I don't want to make 25 separate phone calls lol But I did manage to get $5k off $240k MSRP so far (through email)

Did you personally speak to the sales managers/GM's of each dealer, then try and negotiate off the MSRP for a build slot later this year?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
Nope, just communicating with them through emails. I don't want to make 25 separate phone calls lol But I did manage to get $5k off $240k MSRP so far (through email)
If you want the 5-7% off, you'll need to pick up the phone and talk to the boss, if the juice is worth the squeeze go for it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I managed to get $10k off $240k MSRP. $5k non-refundable deposit placed today! Let me know if you guys want my contact. So excited..I've waited 34.5 years for this. Ever since I saw my first Lamborghini poster 🥳

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
I managed to get $10k off $240k MSRP. $5k non-refundable deposit placed today! Let me know if you guys want my contact. So excited..I've waited 34.5 years for this. Ever since I saw my first Lamborghini poster 🥳
When is your build month?

101 - 120 of 162 Posts