Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my urus back in mid March, dealer said it should come from Italy by August - Sept, but could be delayed. I've been reading a lot about peoples getting delayed with Covid, just wondering if anyone has had the experience of ordering one during covid times and how long the wait was. Just trying to understand and put my mind at rest of when it may be here! The wait is unbearable 馃槄

Registered
I custom ordered it, so the base price plus whatever I put in customizations to it and then delivery costs
Only bummer would be, that you waited patiently all this while of 7 months and Aug/Sept delivery would be a 2021, where as starting October the 2022 start being delivered to dealers. As long as you plan to either turn around selling within a year (inventory shortage keeps prices higher) or keep it long term a few years, should be okay.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Only bummer would be, that you waited patiently all this while of 7 months and Aug/Sept delivery would be a 2021, where as starting October the 2022 start being delivered to dealers. As long as you plan to either turn around selling within a year (inventory shortage keeps prices higher) or keep it long term a few years, should be okay.
I know, it would be unfortunate I agree! to your point about inventory shortage, the price of these in Toronto area stay near the same price cause of demand, less then 5-10k depreciation per year, so even if I keep it for 3 years it would still be worth almost the same!! Fingers crossed my dealer calls me w/ good news soon lol馃

Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
I know Canadian dealers are suffering from transportation delays at the moment. All Lambos are trucked and not put on a train from Halifax and the trucking industry right now is flooded so getting a transporter is taking longer. I had a friend who's EVO arrived in Halifax back in April and it didn't arrive at the dealer until May because they couldn't schedule a transporter.

Registered
I know, it would be unfortunate I agree! to your point about inventory shortage, the price of these in Toronto area stay near the same price cause of demand, less then 5-10k depreciation per year, so even if I keep it for 3 years it would still be worth almost the same!! Fingers crossed my dealer calls me w/ good news soon lol馃
i placed my order beginning of April and in the Unica app it shows 2022 model year

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know Canadian dealers are suffering from transportation delays at the moment. All Lambos are trucked and not put on a train from Halifax and the trucking industry right now is flooded so getting a transporter is taking longer. I had a friend who's EVO arrived in Halifax back in April and it didn't arrive at the dealer until May because they couldn't schedule a transporter.
Damn, that鈥檚 brutal! Good to know tho. Good thing he got it within a month, would鈥檝e sucked if it took even longer! Do you know if it showed him updates as to when it shipped thru the Unica app?

Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
Damn, that鈥檚 brutal! Good to know tho. Good thing he got it within a month, would鈥檝e sucked if it took even longer! Do you know if it showed him updates as to when it shipped thru the Unica app?
The UNICA is not real time, it's best to ask your SA to keep you updated.

Super Moderator
My question was is the dealer asking you to pay MSRP, over MSRP or are they giving you a discount off MSRP.

MSRP or a鈥漵ticker鈥 is the cost of the build after options.

Thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My question was is the dealer asking you to pay MSRP, over MSRP or are they giving you a discount off MSRP.

MSRP or a鈥漵ticker鈥 is the cost of the build after options.

Thanks
They鈥檙e just asking to pay the base price of the car, plus options, plus delivery. It鈥檚 a standard thing in the market as far as I鈥檓 awrae?

Super Moderator
Local dealer is asking 30k over sticker here in chicago

1 - 20 of 24 Posts