Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I posted in the "Dreamers" forum, I was able to do an extended test drive a couple days ago with a 2021 Evo. Needless to say the car was amazing and absolutely convinced me to pull the trigger. I ordered the gloss black but will immediately wrap it in satin PPF for a matte color. My build includes the sport seats, CCBs in orange and the 20" wheels! Now it's hurry up and wait! I feel very fortunate to be able to get one of these amazing cars!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,816 Posts
Congratulations Michael! You are smart to wrap it to get the matte look, and you can always go back to gloss black which looks incredible.

·
Registered
BMW ///M
98 Posts
Congratulations, that will be one sinister looking Huracan! I noticed you opted not to get the Life Style package. It was a must have option for me when I ordered my Huracan.

The Life Style Pack includes:
  • Antitheft
  • Lamborghini smartphone interface
  • 3 Years Maintenance
  • Lifting system
  • Transparent engine bonnet
  • Cupholder and Smoker package
  • Rims upon customer choice

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,409 Posts
Fantastic Mike! Your spec has that cool Darth Vader vibe. Has your order been submitted yet or are you waiting on an allocation? FYI, a submitted order is designated as "30 Submitted".

·
Premium Member
6,409 Posts
Agree with @AwesomeM3, the Lifestyle Pack ($3,400) which has the FAL included and several other options is, for most people, a must have. The FAL as a standalone is $7,100. Mike, the EVO needs the FAL, if not for your needs when you resell it is a must have option for most buyers. One other thing, when you do the Lifestyle Pack the rims are discounted as well.
Did you not spec it because you are wanted the Louvers?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you guys so much for the comments. I most definitely ordered the Lifestyle Package. For some reason the SA said the configurator was not able to include for the PDF spec sheet because of the Sport seat option or something. I'm order agreement definitely has the Lifestyle and Driver packages added for an MSRP of $6700 combined. Is that what you guys are referring to? I'm still waiting on allocation but the SA said it's certain I'll be included in the June allocation.

·
Premium Member
6,409 Posts
Great Mike, the Lifestyle Pack are is one of the few Lamborghini "bargains" to be had.......

·
Premium Member
6,409 Posts
I can't buy a Sports Car without FAL; I have a steep driveway and even with it I have to take it at an angle.

·
Premium Member
16,816 Posts
I sure wish they offered an option the change the color of red ignition lever and the red drive mode selector.

·
Premium Member
6,409 Posts
I sure wish they offered an option the change the color of red ignition lever and the red drive mode selector.
Could those be Ad Personam requests?

·
Premium Member
16,816 Posts
Co-sign.

Michael glad you're getting the Lifestyle package. EVO will look sharp with the satin wrap.
Off topic, but Surfah I heard your car yesterday drive by Hunakai park and I cannot believe that is stock exhaust? Did you add an aftermarket system?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Off topic, but Surfah I heard your car yesterday drive by Hunakai park and I cannot believe that is stock exhaust? Did you add an aftermarket system?
Hey brah, Sports exhaust no aftermarket. I revved it a few weeks ago at the park when a group of soccer kids were waving at me and they had to cover their ears HA.

BTW I can hear your EVO coming down the street when I'm at home with all windows/doors closed and the A/C on!

·
Premium Member
16,816 Posts
That is amazing, I Couldn’t believe all the pops & crackles, thought for sure you must have gone aftermarket.

Reactions: surfah

·
Registered
559 Posts
As I posted in the "Dreamers" forum, I was able to do an extended test drive a couple days ago with a 2021 Evo. Needless to say the car was amazing and absolutely convinced me to pull the trigger. I ordered the gloss black but will immediately wrap it in satin PPF for a matte color. My build includes the sport seats, CCBs in orange and the 20" wheels! Now it's hurry up and wait! I feel very fortunate to be able to get one of these amazing cars!!
Question noticed in your build fire extinguisher...i never saw the option...
what is cost and where is placed?

·
Premium Member
6,409 Posts
what is cost and where is placed?
It's a $700 option were is it placed, DK but hopefully in proximity to 🔥 🔥 🔥. On Porsches it was always under the passenger seat.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Albert its not on the price guide...do they place it like porsche?
porsche was 160 option...700 is steep

1 - 20 of 53 Posts