Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went in looking to order a URUS. I had been looking since Feb. In Feb they told me 7-9 months. Now they are telling me it will be 12 months+ as they have 8 people waiting to order and they don't have any slots. Is anyone else having this issue? Should I take to another dealer?

Has anyone made any custom changes to the stitching to change to a different color than black when doing the contrast? I wanted to make the seat 2 different colors (not black as the side color) and am being told this isn't possible I would settle for the black thread being changed to blue.

Thanks for any advice.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
I haven’t heard of anybody having those issues, however with the cost of preowned vehicles I would imagine new orders are backlogged. You pay almost the same either way.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Has anyone made any custom changes to the stitching to change to a different color than black when doing the contrast? I wanted to make the seat 2 different colors (not black as the side color) and am being told this isn't possible I would settle for the black thread being changed to blue.

Thanks for any advice.
Since there is no true Ad Persona for Urus, you can't pick and choose what you want. For example, I did initially want color thread on the just the headrest logo... no dice. I also wanted color stitching on just the Q-citera (and not the sides, etc)... again no dice. I got black stitching on black leather. Looks pretty badass IMO.

Someday there may be Ad Persona for the Urus, but with the high demand, that is unlikely any time soon. That would only make the production process even that much longer.

The Aventador on the other hand, you can spec the color of EVERY stitch (for a price of course).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.