Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like the pearl colors. Please help me decide between Arancio Borealis vs. Giallo Inti for a Huracan Evo. I'm having really hard time to decide. Thanks in advance for your inputs!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,868 Posts
I had Giallo Inti and it is absolutely beautiful in person. Both of these colors cannot be fully appreciated in photos. The depth of the yellow pearl was incredible.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,576 Posts
They are both beautiful fun colors but my personal preference and my next car color selection will be Arancio Borealis.

·
Premium Member
16,868 Posts
They are both beautiful fun colors but my personal preference and my next car color selection will be Arancio Borealis.
I thought for sure you were going to say PURPLE!

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
I thought for sure you were going to say PURPLE!
Russ, the wife hates purple with a capital H and I am not a big fan of purple either. They had the ultraviolet 3RS paint as an option but we passed.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Absolutely Arancio Borealis.

Check out the thread link below: page four (4), post #69.

Xtreme posted a spectacular picture of his Huracan in Arancio Borealis.

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
Arancio Borealis was going to be my first Huracan. It was a 2018 580-2 that I was trying to secure from a Texas dealership that they sold out from under me. :rolleyes: Nevertheless, in person that is a stunning color.

·
Premium Member
16,868 Posts
Russ, the wife hates purple with a capital H and I am not a big fan of purple either. They had the ultraviolet 3RS paint as an option but we passed.
I was actually joking because you did tell me once that purple was not right for you. Strangely enough my wife feels the same way and I thought for sure that women would love it, what do I know?
I love looking at the color but just not brave enough to risk it.

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
Russ, I have asked several women and they just don’t seem to like purple cars but blue on the other hand is a horse of a different color. My wife loves the color purple in clothing but loathes purple cars......go figure. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
2019 Huracan Performante Spyder
104 Posts
Arancio Borealis!

;-)

I have no regrets.

As an aside, I can't speak for Giallo Inti, but Arancio has a useful knack of looking clean and shiny even when the car badly needs a wash....

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
Arancio has a useful knack of looking clean and shiny even when the car badly needs a wash....
Man that is the highest praise one can bestow on any colour! :giggle:

·
Registered
48 Posts
There is a nice feature on lamborghini.specs IG page of a Giallo Inti. You have a tough decision but either one will turn out great!!

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
@xtreme, you're remiss my friend you forgot, QED! The way I see it, your favorite color is the one you own and your second favorite color is the one you will own next.

Reactions: Russk
1 - 20 of 75 Posts