Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #1
Reading the manual it states for <150mph Front tires at 34.8 psi and Rear tires at 31.9 psi, is that what people are following? Why the difference in pressure of the front and rear? Better traction, stability?

Registered
That's about what I run, and ran the same in my Gallardos also. Seems to work well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #3
That's about what I run, and ran the same in my Gallardos also. Seems to work well.

Thanks, I am having to work these things out on my own....it appears my young sales rep came down with flu-like symptoms immediately after I took delivery, possibly covid so for the time being I am on my own. This virus is relentless......it's self evident but be we all need to take this very seriously.

Registered
Open the drivers door and look at the sticker. The PSI indicates the pressure that works great for stock tires on your car.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #5
Open the drivers door and look at the sticker. The PSI indicates the pressure that works great for stock tires on your car.
I would hate to do that right now I am shooting for 13.7V......... 馃榿

Registered
Thanks, I am having to work these things out on my own....it appears my young sales rep came down with flu-like symptoms immediately after I took delivery, possibly covid so for the time being I am on my own. This virus is relentless......it's self evident but be we all need to take this very seriously.
Hope the salesman gets better and you stay asymptomatic. Did they contact trace you yet?

COVID is indefatigable. My first cousin in Phoenix has been on a ventilator for 1 month, previously healthy.

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
I keep mine at 35 front & 32 rear. Funny thing is when I brought it back from the dealer and they did a full service they had 35 all the way around.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #8
Hope the salesman gets better and you stay asymptomatic. Did they contact trace you yet?

COVID is indefatigable. My first cousin in Phoenix has been on a ventilator for 1 month, previously healthy.
I never was in contact with the sales person. I will check in on him again tomorrow but my last "contact" we Face timed while the car was being loaded on the truck. I am in central Texas and he is in North Carolina. I was looking at cars online for about a month the car I bought came up 1634 miles previous owner had it only 9 months and it already had a full frontal PPF so we did everything over the telephone actually mostly texts and e-mails.
I know what you mean this disease can be devastating and I think many people have wrongly thought "I haven't caught it yet so I won't catch it".........dangerous thinking.

Premium Member
We were down to single digits over a month ago now we鈥檙e breaking new records every week. People have become complacent and quite frankly just stupid.

Reactions: WD3 and Lambo2018

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #10
I keep mine at 35 front & 32 rear. Funny thing is when I brought it back from the dealer and they did a full service they had 35 all the way around.
Thanks Russ..... I will vary the pressure and see what works best for me. I will try 35 and 32......I like round numbers better.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #11
We were down to single digits over a month ago now we鈥檙e breaking new records every week. People have become complacent and quite frankly just stupid.
Absolutely no excuse for where we are today.......those protests did not help our cause.

Registered
I never was in contact with the sales person. I will check in on him again tomorrow but my last "contact" we Face timed while the car was being loaded on the truck. I am in central Texas and he is in North Carolina. I was looking at cars online for about a month the car I bought came up 1634 miles previous owner had it only 9 months and it already had a full frontal PPF so we did everything over the telephone actually mostly texts and e-mails.
I know what you mean this disease can be devastating and I think many people have wrongly thought "I haven't caught it yet so I won't catch it".........dangerous thinking.
Ah smart man shopping remotely. Wow Texas is blowing up read about refrigerated trailers being brought in to house corpses since the morgues are filling up in Hidalgo County and other cities and an 86 man military team brought in to Houston United Memorial Hospital to care for COVID patients.

Absolutely no excuse for where we are today.......those protests did not help our cause.
I drove past a protest from the beach to the state capitol the other Saturday and there were thousands shoulder to shoulder chanting with no masks on the sidewalk.

Anyone who thinks mask wearing is some violation of a constitutional right is making a mess for the rest of us.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #13
@surfah, those protestors are never mentioned as a source of the resurgence of COVID, it's as though the media and democratic party are tacitly encouraging the spread to help improve their chances in November. Trump has issues but is oriented to space and time but on the other hand Biden is a case study in the progression of dementia. I am not encouraged by the turn of events in our country of late.

Premium Member
I鈥檓 quite sure the protests caused way more harm than good. Now our state is locked down for another 45 days. The funny thing was some of the protesters here were ask about their view and they honestly didn鈥檛 know why they were protesting. I guess it was just to feel included in something.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #16

Registered
Is he with the NC Lambo dealer? A friend of mine was over there earlier this week picking up a new Evo.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #19
Is he with the NC Lambo dealer? A friend of mine was over there earlier this week picking up a new Evo.

Fortunately it was a false alarm....not to worry. We are all hyper-vigilant with this mess going around. Heck, every time I sneeze I start to wonder.......but I do take it very seriously. Even if you survive this disease there are people with multiple organ system damage to include the lung. It's probably not the virus doing most of the damage but our immune response and that may be partly why steroids seem to have some beneficial effect.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #20
@octechnologist, I am a health care provider and that those restrictions and limitations are profoundly disturbing. We are talking about life and death and yet we are being constrained by political correctness.......stupid is as stupid does.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts