im 6ft and 200lb

uhm, am i going to fit ok inside the diablo when it arrives.... ? :confused:

·
Registered
959 Posts
pabs said:
im 6ft and 200lb

uhm, am i going to fit ok inside the diablo when it arrives.... ? :confused:
Im wondering the same thing, Im 6'2 and 180 pounds. Although a diablo is not on the way for me :mad:

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Hmmm. I think you'll be very uncomfortable, and after the excitment wears off you won't want to drive it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm 6'3" and 235-240 lbs. I fit just fine in my Countach. I hear there is more room in a Diablo, so don't worry.

·
Registered
361 Posts
That was always a concern of mine. I was always worried that when I am ready to purchase a lamb i would find i dont fit. Would of been a great excuse to get a roadster murci.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Diablo Seat

Up to 6'2" you are OK hight wise in any Diablo. For 6" and above it is best to remove the seat slide rails and bolt the seat directly to the floor. This can be done easly. The seat is tilted by using 2 long bolts at the front of the seat with washers. Above 200 lbs you will have to consider seat widening for long term driving.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I think it mostly depends on your proportions. I'm 6'3", 220 lbs and fit just fine in my 99 Diablo. I'm about even legs vs torso. I have about 1" headroom to spare. Now my head does sometimes rest on/bump the door frame. Look at a Diablo from the front and you'll see how sharply the sides of the cockpit slope in to form the roof. It's not really uncomfortable - just a little odd to contact there.

Now how John fits in a Countach at his size is completely beyond me. The one time I got to drive one I literally had to have my head bent over to one side with my ear touching my shoulder just to be in the car. Enormously uncomfortable...

·
Registered
194 Posts
im 6 foot 250 lbs . its tight in my car , but its bearable . its definitly no limo . but i can drive fine . i like the tight fit . feels even more like a race car
i have the 97 diablo sv

·
Registered
94 Posts
cgperry said:
I think it mostly depends on your proportions. I'm 6'3", 220 lbs and fit just fine in my 99 Diablo. I'm about even legs vs torso. I have about 1" headroom to spare. Now my head does sometimes rest on/bump the door frame. Look at a Diablo from the front and you'll see how sharply the sides of the cockpit slope in to form the roof. It's not really uncomfortable - just a little odd to contact there.

Now how John fits in a Countach at his size is completely beyond me. The one time I got to drive one I literally had to have my head bent over to one side with my ear touching my shoulder just to be in the car. Enormously uncomfortable...
I'm more leg than torso, so it does help. I have about a 1/2 inch gap between my hair and the liner.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts