Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help!!!!!!!!

I am the only LAMBO in a sea of a F-CARS. We are on a run from Seattle to Whistler, to Harrison Hot Springins to Vancover............

Of COURSE the LAMBO MURCIE is getting all the looks!!

But what am I to do with all these SLOW red cars in front of me? :evil:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Call me next time

Roy, I would have come along to give you some support, Portland is close enough, call me next time.
Richard
04 G car

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hey Roy, I met you at the ROTB this year. I have the Black LM and the white 25th countach. If you go on any drive's near Vancouver let me Know! I live in Kelowna 4 hours away from Van. Hope you had a fun trip.

·
Registered
434 Posts
That's kinda funny, a few weeks ago I saw a white countach, a black LM, yellow merci, yellow diablo, silver diablo and I think a orange diablo at the Eldorado on hallaway truck. Spoke to the owner of the yellow diablo and he said that the five Lambos had just arrived in Kelowna from the ROTB. Quite a awesome sight seeing some of them being unloaded off the truck. Out of all of the Lambos I liked your countach the best. I own a NSX and would love to own a countach one day.Would love to see your car close up one day.Take care.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Isn't that the truth...

OK, I was lame - too much work and little time to go on the run this time. Let's plan a Lambo event soon. Anyone up for a breakfast meet on the Eastside?

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I be back Monday going to the SUN RIVER-OREGON run this Friday, Saturday and SUnday....again the only lambo!!!!

Have to teach the little ones the way of the DARK SIDE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Damn my luck

Can't go play in Oregon...and I LIVE there !! I'll be in Spokane !! You know, a Lambo isn't just a "fair weather car"....c'mon Northwestern people !!! Buy one or two so we have more friends here !!! Wouldn't it be nice Roy if one day....there were more Lambos in the Northwest than F-cars? One can dream...one can dream.

Kaoss

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hey Dallas, Thanks 4 the complement on the Countach. Ya were unloading my countach, yellow merci and yellow diablo roadster of the truck and putting my LM on it. The rest of the cars were being taken back to calgary. If you can, buy a countach one day cause they are AWSOME cars!!!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hey Rhyno, did you happen to purchase your car at ZR auto in Calgary? BTW what part of Kelowna do you live? I just built a home up on Dilworth. We should get together one day, I would love to check out your Lambos. Cheers.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Ya I got my Countach from ZR auto. we should hook up one day and I will show u my cars. It won't be till october cause both my lambos are at ZR getting worked on. I will be driving my Countach back Sept 30th when we do a Exotic car run from calgary to kelowna. Watch for about 15 exotic cars in Kelowna on Oct 1st.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts