Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One Bumper to Find Them,

One Bumper to Bring them all, and in the Darkness Bind them....

Sorry, got a little carried away there. We have finished the prototyping process and are going into (long-awaited) production on the LP570 front bumpers for the '04-'08. For those of you who are familiar with our LP560 front bumper you know what to expect:
  • OEM Quality Fitment
  • High-pressure Polyurethane Construction
  • OEM Quality Fitment
  • Carbon Fiber Center Splitter and all Grills Supplied

Just needs prep & paint and you're good to go.

We are moving into production at the end of this week, as you can imagine we have a backlog of pre-orders that we need to clear out but we should be delivering on new orders at around the 6 week mark. Priced at $4095.00

·
Vendor
23 Posts
Thanks David

Glen car is being painted this weekend

·
Registered
923 Posts
Great work!

·
Vendor
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stuart, will you guys be using the OEM grills or the metal ones?
We will be using our own made grills for this bumper, they will be made from metal. The OEM LP570 Grills are metal though (which is a little strange because the 560 OEM Grills are plastic.

·
Registered
838 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
I just recently purchased a 560 bumper from RSC, it fit awesome right out of the box. This 570 bumper looks great and Stuart and Hershel are definatly the best in the business. Great work guys.

·
Vendor
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just recently purchased a 560 bumper from RSC, it fit awesome right out of the box. This 570 bumper looks great and Stuart and Hershel are definatly the best in the business. Great work guys.
Didn't you fit it yourself? Would love to see some pics!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Prior RSC customer here. Great product! Fits and looks as advertised. Bumper looks great.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hi Stuart, yes I installed it myself and then the bodyshop did the final on it which didn't take them that long at all. Will try and get some pics soon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts