Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys - I just sold my 650s so I am officially on the hunt for a Performante - preferably a Spyder. Looking to score a solid deal with everything I want but know the market is a bit limited with options.

I wanna be around $250k so might be a little tough but I know it’s possible. I missed a few deals already around that price with sub 5k miles for a Spyder.

Anything I should look out for specifically in terms of options and stuff? Most will have warranty left over so happy about that. I definitely want the comfort seats and prefer a bold color like green or purple. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: azzurri and LHP

·
Registered
90 Posts
Good luck Zee! hope you find the spyder as that’s the car that I know sings to you the most. I know someone locally with a mint perf spyder who rotates cars regularly. Next time I see him I’ll ask if he is interested and his price. I highly suspect it has sport seats so don’t know if that’s a deal breaker. Not a listed car but I’ll PM you if by chance there is potential.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck Zee! hope you find the spyder as that’s the car that I know sings to you the most. I know someone locally with a mint perf spyder who rotates cars regularly. Next time I see him I’ll ask if he is interested and his price. I highly suspect it has sport seats so don’t know if that’s a deal breaker. Not a listed car but I’ll PM you if by chance there is potential.
Thanks buddy!! Appreciate that

·
Registered
863 Posts
I find the sport seats more comfortable than the comfort seats and couches are for SUVs not track focused cars.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,595 Posts
I wasn’t going to get them at first and then after seeing how incredible they look I couldn’t resist. This car was made to have seats like that.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,595 Posts
You do know Sport Seats are not Race Seats? Performante’s don’t have Sport Seats, they weren’t available. Only the EVO.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i asked this actually on another thread: did you try fitting in a performante spyder with comfort seats? did you also try that with lp610? are they similar?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i asked this actually on another thread: did you try fitting in a performante spyder with comfort seats? did you also try that with lp610? are they similar?
yep I drove a Perf Spyder and a Perf coupe and fit good. Spyder a little tighter fit - coupe was more comfy but don’t think I can give up the open top experience

·
Registered
71 Posts
yep I drove a Perf Spyder and a Perf coupe and fit good. Spyder a little tighter fit - coupe was more comfy but don’t think I can give up the open top experience
Excellent - some folks have struggled to fit into the Performante Spyder in particular, so I'm glad that you're OK. I was concerned that I wouldn't fit as I'm a little over 6 feet tall but managed to adjust the comfort seats in such a way that I can fit without problems.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Excellent - some folks have struggled to fit into the Performante Spyder in particular, so I'm glad that you're OK. I was concerned that I wouldn't fit as I'm a little over 6 feet tall but managed to adjust the comfort seats in such a way that I can fit without problems.
nice! Is there any way to independently control the seat going back and forth and the actually reclining part of the seat too? It seems that I want to take the seat back just a tad bit more but seems like it won’t go anymor but the seat is not fully reclined back. not sure if that makes sense but basically the seat going back and forth and the reclining are all connected when trying to adjust accordingly.

·
Registered
71 Posts
nice! Is there any way to independently control the seat going back and forth and the actually reclining part of the seat too? It seems that I want to take the seat back just a tad bit more but seems like it won’t go anymor but the seat is not fully reclined back. not sure if that makes sense but basically the seat going back and forth and the reclining are all connected when trying to adjust accordingly.
Sorry for the tardy reply.

From memory, the seat will slide backwards and forwards independent from the recline, and there's actually a warning in the owner's manual that you can damage the back of the seat by rubbing it against the rear bench if you recline it too far which wouldn't be necessary if back and forwards motion was indeed connected to recline. You can also adjust height and thigh support. Via judicious use of all these controls I reckon you can probably fit most people into the car, although my very tall (6' 6" or 6' 7"?) friend found it a bit of a squeeze!

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you’re interested in a Coupe (Grigio Titans matte paint, highly spec’d, comfort seats, < 5k miles) PM me. I’m considering selling mine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts