Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys:

Okay, I admit the title is a little misleading, but I just bought a 2005 Gallardo on Thursday and as of Saturday morning I've already put more than 300 miles on it!

Details:

Black exterior
Graphite interior with yellow stitching
Yellow brake calipers
Clear engine cover
Lamborghini OC custom exhaust

I am happy to answer questions about my experience and provide extremely positive testimonials about Shant and the whole Lamborghini Orange County team.

Pictures soon (too busy driving)!

Chad

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Hi Chad. Congratulations on your new G car. Looking forward to seeing the photos. The colour combo sounds fantastic. Glad to see you bought from Shant. He is one of the best in the business. I wish he worked over here in Scottsdale, instead of the sc*mbags that masquerade as the Lambo dealer here...! Anyway, have fun with the car, and couldn't endorse more that Shant deserves ALL the greater LA business. :wave:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrad's on the G! How do you like the sound of that custom exhaust? I think it's just perrrrrfect. Not too loud to bother the neighbors and just enough to tell everyone it's a Lambo baby! Enjoy It.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the love guys -- yeah, I'm very pleased with the color combo.

I made good decision with the exhaust from OC, too. The sound is exactly like Eddie described: a masculine, rumbling bass, but not so loud it breaks windows.

Chad

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your interest -- I went with the egear. I know there's something classic about the manual gate, but the paddles feel so Formula 1. I couldn't resist.

Black was a great decision: Batman meets Darth Vader.

Pictures next week!

·
Registered
16 Posts
congrats chad... I have an '04 6-speed with same color scheme, also with the OC exhaust. I bet the hydraulic for the front end saves you a lot of scraping in driveways. Enjoy your car

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You are so right; I take advantage of the hydraulic at every questionable angle.

Thank you for the kind words -- enjoy your Gallardo as well. I'll be on the lookout for someone with excellent taste. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts