Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I put down 14k deposite today for the 06 Gallrdo spyder......suppose to arrive in Sept/October 06.......Will pick colors ect.....June July 06.......I hope I live that long........ :wave:

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I usually don't LOCK my door, so they are all welcome......do you have any more candidates in mind........will pay free shipping, (based on weight of course!!) :wave:

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure yet......got the Murcie in Pearl Orange with Black Interior and Orange stutching......leaning towards Pear White with Red interior.....What do you think? :wave:

·
Registered
203 Posts
If you ask me I will always go with the pearl metallic yellow with the black leather and yellow suede inserts. Oh and of course the clear engine cover. But the white sounds awesome with the red interior. Would probably look like the Murcielago Roadster shown in Kuwait. Good luck to you!

·
Registered
44 Posts
If it's arriving in oct 06, would you wait till jan 07 for a brand new one? otherwise it'll be classified as 1 year old, even though it's only 2 moths old... or do you car about that?

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
White with red always looks good, although I would prefer solid white to pearl. Of course, your choice may be made harder if there are other new colors to choose from. :)

Stevo, I wouldn't wait longer than the earliest possible moment to get a new car any more. I've waited for plenty of them over the years, and I can tell you, life isn't long enough!

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ANY CAR BUILT AFTER AUGUST 23 OF THE YEAR WE ARE IN, IS MSO AND VIN PLATED FOR THE FOLLOWING YEAR PRODUCTION,

Example:

Built Sept 1, 2005, this would be a 2006 car.....

This is PER DOT standards and the turn date for all VIN plates they sell to Foriegn and/or Domestic car builders.......

SO sinc it comes in October, but was built in Sept 06 IT WILL be an 07 car.... :wave:

·
Registered
44 Posts
roytoy, wish it worked like that in Ireland, but if you buy a car here on Dec 31st of 2005 - it's a 2005 car and the following day, it's classified as 1yr old... crap system but it's the way it is... and cars are pretty pricy here too, you'll pay just €300,000 for a 2004 360, let alone a nice lambo. There's hardly any lambos here because of the prices and insurance is nearly half the value of the car....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts