Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up an 06 spyder that had been not well taken care of. Currently going thru and fixing the issues and screw ups one by one.

Currently having an oil leak I'm trying to fix. Been reading thru a bunch of threads on oil leaks and saw most of the leak are either the front main seal or loose oil pan bolts.

Pressure washed the underside engine bay, clean all the old oil of the entire motor and put it on the lift and watched it run for a bit. It seem the oil is coming from the top of the motor, maybe central or slightly to the drivers side. Oil pan bolts were somewhat loose, tighten them and the front main seal doesn't seem to be leaking. The car is a spyder and the top isn't working ether, so going to have to put it up manually to take to heat shields off to see the top but just wandering if there is a know issue to look for as i start to take it off. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been tied up with life and such. I have ordered the gaskets to change out on top from that oil pipe.. it's about the only place it could be coming from..

On a side note, if there are any pics that someone wants to see specifically ..let me know and I'll grab them while I got it apart..

Thanks for the guide.. after looking at it, I would have done the same thing and taken the intake apart..haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts