Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Lamborghini Murcielago in Rosso Andromeda
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was wondering on the Pre LP how much oil are you guys burning? What is normal?
Also, are you guys running 20W/50 or 5W/40?
Thank you in advance

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No worries that's what the forum is for. We all were new at some point.

Best way to remember is every 4th fill up

2008 Bianco Monocercous Superleggera #888
Thank you Dave, appreciate it. Glad there are people on here passing on their knowledge.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
987 Posts
It's not in the manual. It was a recommendation by forum members to always use sport mode and you shift when you want instead of the computer always changing gears and hunting for the right gear.

I guess it minimize the constant shifts if u are aware wether you are city driving or highway driving you can ride a gear longer or stay in a gear if you are approaching stop and go situations.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
It's not in the manual. It was a recommendation by forum members to always use sport mode and you shift when you want instead of the computer always changing gears and hunting for the right gear.

I guess it minimize the constant shifts if u are aware wether you are city driving or highway driving you can ride a gear longer or stay in a gear if you are approaching stop and go situations.

Thank you Dave, appreciate the info.
My manual "book" I'm guessing isn't the one that came with the car as it looks like it is for a manual transmission equipped car and not the E-Gear equipped car. I'm thinking that's why there is no reference to sport mode.

·
Registered
436 Posts
My 04 manual has references to both e-gear and manual. Let me know if you want me to look something up for you.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
My 04 manual has references to both e-gear and manual. Let me know if you want me to look something up for you.
Thank you Dan, interesting. Mine shows the shift stick and makes no mention of sport mode. And the pic of the console shows that would be the sport mode button as blank. Going to send you a quick PM. Thank you again.

·
Registered
54 Posts

I thought the murci only shifted at red line when not in sport mode and when it is in sport mode it bounces off the redline

·
Registered
848 Posts
My manual for my 06 said up to 1 quart every 1000 KM (621 miles)!

not 1000 miles.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts