Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Banned
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

www.vorsteinernero.com | +1 800.601.7615 | Email us

Vorsteiner was conceived through the imagination of creating the highest quality parts for the most discerning vehicles and clientele. Our relentless pursuit of advancement and perfection is seen not only in our unmatched automotive parts, but also in the hands of carbon fiber craftsmen to create truly sensational parts for the most deserving and elite vehicles.

Our philosophy on automotive design is to create something that is beautiful yet simple that accentuates & enhances the existing body lines of the car not to add or take away from it.

The Lamborghini Renazzo Program:
  • Front Bumper
  • Forged Wheels
  • Rear Bumper (coming soon)
  • Side Splitters (coming soon)
  • Rear Wing (coming soon)

Front Bumper
The Renazzo front fascia replacement features 2x2 carbon composite pre-preg construction with unique floating dual aero fins and a honey comb mesh grill set.
  • 2x2 Carbon Fiber Center Splitter Add-On
  • Optical 2x2 Carbon Fiber Dual Fins

See the full set on Flickr

Please send us an email or phone call if you have any questions about our products.
www.vorsteinernero.com | +1 800.601.7615 | Email us

·
Banned
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks great. Wish it was preLP.
Very glad you asked, we've finished the 3D scans and clay modeling on the PreLP in our design studio, first few bumpers will be made in the coming weeks!

Pre-Orders are open, please give us a call if you'd like to be included in our first batch.

·
Registered
970 Posts
I think it looks great. No way to implement a hole in the mesh/honeycomb grill for the tow hook? It'd Defintiely make a bunch of customers happy ;)

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
It looks sick! But If the car breaks down I guess I will look good on the side of the rode :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
**** the tow hook. How many cars on the road come with no provision for a tow hook? **** looks mean. I might need one. :ĺ
**Please shoot me a price. Thanks!

·
Registered
305 Posts
**** the tow hook. How many cars on the road come with no provision for a tow hook? **** looks mean. I might need one. :ĺ
**Please shoot me a price. Thanks!
The ones that don't have a 5K bumper that is 4 inches off the ground and will be torn off when you attempt to hook anything below....

·
Registered
168 Posts
There are very few companies out there that have this much attention to detail. I love everything Vorsteiner makes. Especially their wide body E92M3 kit :)

1 - 20 of 93 Posts