Lamborghini Talk banner
41 - 60 of 96 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I think its a pretty good looking bright green. If you鈥檙e ok with a flat, non pearl and non metallic color, it鈥檚 good bang for the buck 馃ぃ
I think it looks like a fun skittle color and that's always fun, well, at least for me. ;)

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I think it鈥檚 less green than Porsche lizard green but more green than Lambos Verde Scandal, which has a more yellow shade.
I had a lizard green 3RS and it does look similar.

Attachments

Reactions: LHP

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Reactions: Russk

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #46 ·

Registered
2021 Urus, 2022 STO, 2022 Urus, 2022 Ultimae Roadster, 2023 Technica, 2023 STO
Looks incredible! I鈥檝e never seen this color before , it looks like a darker verde turbine ?
Yes, it鈥檚 very similar to Verde Turbine but I didn鈥檛 want a launch color car. I like to be more unique even if others will think it鈥檚 turbine.

I鈥檓 excited for my second STO. It鈥檚 a totally different color scheme.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Yes, it鈥檚 very similar to Verde Turbine but I didn鈥檛 want a launch color car. I like to be more unique even if others will think it鈥檚 turbine.

I鈥檓 excited for my second STO. It鈥檚 a totally different color scheme.
I can tell it鈥檚 not turbine but I do like the feel of that military look. The orange accents it very well too.

what is the best color scheme for you?

Registered
2021 Urus, 2022 STO, 2022 Urus, 2022 Ultimae Roadster, 2023 Technica, 2023 STO
I can tell it鈥檚 not turbine but I do like the feel of that military look. The orange accents it very well too.

what is the best color scheme for you?
I think there are a ton of color schemes that look good on the car. I don't think there is a best. I just have schemes that will match the Ultimae Roadsters I have coming.

Reactions: LHP

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
@Scrappy that looks amazing! I like the idea of flat black with the glossy paint. Is Cepheus considered a metallic or a pearl color? It looks very Pearl to me. I had two mantis cars previously, I was going to go with a dark color like Noctis or Verde Turbine but the more I see Cepheus the more I think I should just go for it.

I know Al and Russ would agre 馃槵 @Lambo2018 @Russk

Reactions: Lambo2018

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
@LHP, now don't go using up all the Blu Cepheus paint and leave me in a lurch when speccing my next Lamborghini. :giggle:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
@LHP, now don't go using up all the Blu Cepheus paint and leave me in a lurch when speccing my next Lamborghini. :giggle:
don鈥檛 worry I鈥檒l spec my Tecnica glauco so we don鈥檛 have any paint shortages 馃槄

that reminds me the Urus restrictions list has so many colors restricted. I wonder if they鈥檒l ever restrict Cepheus馃槺

Right now my choices will remain:

1. Blu Cepheus
2. Verde Turbine

also my dealer showed me the list of how many Nero Noctis STOs were ordered and it was about 65% of the cars. Which put me off a little bit as I don鈥檛 want my car to be like the others in the area. But Noctis does look very Batman. 馃

Registered
@Scrappy that looks amazing! I like the idea of flat black with the glossy paint. Is Cepheus considered a metallic or a pearl color? It looks very Pearl to me. I had two mantis cars previously, I was going to go with a dark color like Noctis or Verde Turbine but the more I see Cepheus the more I think I should just go for it.

I know Al and Russ would agre @Lambo2018 @Russk
I believe it鈥檚 a 3 layer pearlescent paint. There appears to be silver in the pearl base coat which creates the glowing effect under certain lighting conditions. I highly recommend it.

I have a hard time going back to any flat or simple metallic paints (although I am leaning towards Signal Yellow for the GT4 RS).

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
I believe it鈥檚 a 3 layer pearlescent paint. There appears to be silver in the pearl base coat which creates the glowing effect under certain lighting conditions. I highly recommend it.

I have a hard time going back to any flat or simple metallic paints (although I am leaning towards Signal Yellow for the GT4 RS).
thank you for the feedback! Now I鈥檓 extra excited for it!Signal yellow is simply the best color for Porsche -certainly one of the best yellow I鈥檝e seen in person.Not sure pricing on it but for my 991 GT3 it was PTS

41 - 60 of 96 Posts