Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Let's see your STO photos! I've been looking for inspiration on specs and while the STO thread is great and filled with info, I wanted to see if there was a place we can post lots of STO photos. Please share yours!

·
Registered
459 Posts
What makes this thread “official” compared to all the other STO threads that contain photos?! Seems every time someone gets an car or just an allocation they start another “official” thread. Or even better... a “best color” or “how are you paying for it” thread. LOL.

/rant off

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What makes this thread “official” compared to all the other STO threads that contain photos?! Seems every time someone gets an car or just an allocation they start another “official” thread. Or even better... a “best color” or “how are you paying for it” thread. LOL.

/rant off
Is there already a photo thread I missed? Are people so sensitive now?

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
1,971 Posts
Hey guys,

Let's see your STO photos! I've been looking for inspiration on specs and while the STO thread is great and filled with info, I wanted to see if there was a place we can post lots of STO photos. Please share yours!
Have you looked at Instagram? Thousands of STO photos!

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you looked at Instagram? Thousands of STO photos!
I think I’ve seen so many on ig but the resolution is so low.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Here's one

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,048 Posts
OP, this should be fun! I have nothing to post yet but hopefully next month...........

Reactions: LHP

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,944 Posts
This is a great idea. The STO thread has way too many pages. C’mon guys show us your STO please.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I sure hope I get an allocation, hey have you got your allocation, I might be getting one. Along with the other allocations I have I got 2026 urus. A 2027 Tecnica on order, a 2024 STO, a 2025 Huracan replacement, and 2025 A replacement. And I just placed an allocation for a Huracan Fluo Capsule. Yea they aren’t making any but I am getting one anyway.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I am sorry please find this post as a joke. But seriously this is what these threads are like these days

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Too many pages in the main STO post to search for photos so a dedicated post for pictures isn't a bad idea.
I sure hope I get an allocation, hey have you got your allocation, I might be getting one. Along with the other allocations I have I got 2026 urus. A 2027 Tecnica on order, a 2024 STO, a 2025 Huracan replacement, and 2025 A replacement. And I just placed an allocation for a Huracan Fluo Capsule. Yea they aren’t making any but I am getting one anyway.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I am sorry please find this post as a joke. But seriously this is what these threads are like these days
You’re just being rude at this point. Wow. So childish

Reactions: Nick Joseph Cars

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,944 Posts
This is all about having fun and being able to share the excitement. We should be safe from criticism from our own group, let’s just keep it fun, and keep the pics coming!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,048 Posts
This forum is intended to bring enthusiasts together and to share our collective hobby, our collective passion . Admittedly, each thread my not pique your particular interest but it still may be interesting to others. If I find a thread that does not interest me than I just march on, and don’t participate.
Therefore, I for one vote yes for copious amounts of STO pictures. :giggle:

1 - 20 of 96 Posts