I am a new member but I have come across the forum a few times so I’m glad I finally have a reason to post haha. My names Tomi and I’m 30 based on the UK.
I currently own a 2018 Performante that I’ve had for 4 months. It’s been amazing and I have loved every second of it. Going in to purchase it, I always dreamed of having an aventador one day and funnily enough I now have an opportunity to swap my Performante for one with £0 deposit and only an extra £300pcm.
I bought my Perf for £185k and I have been told by Lamborghini that they could sell it for £205k and put me in a 2018 Aventador S.
To me this sounded like a good opportunity, however, I have really grown to love the Performante and I only have a handful of concerns.
1-Financially, would you say this is a good deal? Or should I hold on to the Performante a bit longer?
2-People that have gone from Performante to Aventador, do you have any regrets?
3-Are aventador s prices holding steady or have they been going up like the Performante?
Hope this post doesn’t annoy anyone if the questions are dumb, but I really would just like the opinion of fellow Lamborghini owners.
Below is also the spec sheet and pics of the Aventador S
- Finished in Nero Pegaso
- Front End PPF
- 20in Front and 21in Rear Alloy Wheels - Diantus Forged Silver with Black Central Locking
- Brake Calipers - Yellow
- Style Package
- Transparent Engine Bonnet
- Park Assistance - Front-Rear Sensors and Rear View Camera
- Upholstery - Sportivo Leather - Nero Ade - Giallo Taurus
- S-Trim with Full Cabin Leather Upgrade
- Electric and Heated Seats
- Coloured Stitching
- Multi Function Steering Wheel with Perforated Leather Inserts
- Branding Package with Lamborghini Shield on Leather
- DAB Radio
- Visibility and Light Package
- Travel Package
- Phone Holder
- NavTrak Pro ADR