Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FELLOW CAR GUYS AND GALS NEW ORLEANS NEEDS OUR HELP

We can all afford to mod our cars and buy 3.00/gallon gas so lets send some of that $$$$ to those who need it more than we do!

New Orleans is a total loss after this hurricane, and watching the TV and hearing whats going on down there is truly terrible, it breaks my heart. Do your duty to those in need and get yourself to the donation site at redcross.org and help out these people who have lost their entire lives!

http://www.redcross.org

·
Registered
584 Posts
I'm giving... last night the news blew me away..hard to believe.
Katrina knocked out my power for 4 days .. I just can't imagine the suffering of losing everything.

BTW re:gas - CNN showed stations in Atlanta selling for $7 gal.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I just now made my donation (I tried last night when this was first posted, but there was so much traffic on the site that I couldn't connect... so it's good to know that lots of others are being generous, too!). Thanks, Brian, for bringing this topic to attention. It's at times like these when we've got to put down the chamois and pay attention to those in need.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
The devastation there is unbelievable....anyone living close to LA/Miss please try to let the unfortunate use a room or some spare space besides money. They don't have Elec. or even clean running water. Anyone in the states close enough, lets lend as much of a helping hand as possible! Even letting some folks take a shower would be helping them. Let's not just throw some moneny at the problem but if possible lets throw some real help and hospitality!!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
All these "people in need"are not having any problem robbing,raping, and stealing from the great people of downtown Houston :rolleyes: I was willing to donate until I found out they were all a bunch of ungrateful animals looting and showing their true criminal colors :mad: :(

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Larry826 said:
All these "people in need"are not having any problem robbing,raping, and stealing from the great people of downtown Houston :rolleyes: I was willing to donate until I found out they were all a bunch of ungrateful animals looting and showing their true criminal colors :mad: :(
I just heard that. I was thinking of donating my time but now that I heard that they can kiss my a$$. I know there is truly people in need but the bad ruin it for everyone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts