Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I just took the OEM spoiler off my 2004 Gallardo and installed a carbon SL wing. I'm also in the process of replacing the front with an RSC LP560 front end. My question is, how much are these used OEM parts worth? The wing / brackets / necessary bolts are in mint condition and the front bumper has some rock chips. I'm seeing prices anywhere from $800-2000 for each component. Hadn't really thought about resale until I browsed eBay. Figured they'd make nice room ornaments. I guess this is more of a price inquiry but if anyone is interested let me know.

Thanks!

Parker Nirenstein

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I can't speak for the rear spoiler but I can tell you the front OEM bumper has almost zero value. I have one, he has one....everybody has one because MANY of us have done the same mod. I would advise you just to hang on to it the next owner may want the original equipment. People have posted them for sale here many times.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Front bumper goes for around 2-400 pending condition
Rear spoiler is about the same, 300 ish. I've seen them in the classifieds and they usually sit for sale, forever... Not much value in stock parts.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hey Parker, it's Troy.

I just held onto the front bumper. Figure if I ever wanted to sell the car and trade the car in I could always throw it back on. They don't go for much, and I'd probably spend some money just shipping it alone.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I appreciate your input. Figured the listings were too good to be true haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts