Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,176 Posts
Since this is a forum after all, these can be had from Glenn for much less. Your original thread had them posted at $359, which was still a bit more expensive(although reasonable,) but at $399, it would be doing my fellow enthusiasts a disservice to not point this out.

·
Super Moderator
3,176 Posts
Price changed. I sell a lot of parts via PM and my pricing is a lot better than other vendors.

BTW how did those gloss black tips work out for you. I guess other vendors could not sell them to you for what I gave them to you for lol
I honestly never even thought about black tips before until I saw you post a pair for sale. I haven't looked at them yet, they will be installed in 2 months! Understand I wasn't trying to throw you under the bus, or say that your stuff is overpriced, just this thing in particular was a bit overpriced in comparison to what Glen sells them for.

For the record, I've bought more than one thing for you, so it wasn't a jab at you by any means :) I plan on picking up some spacers from you soon too. Just trying to decide between that or new rims all together.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Does the OEM cover fit the Performante? The only issue I can see is the rear wing which will raise the cover at the rear so not sue it will fit.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,261 Posts
Just for the record, I just bought a car cover and the rear badge from Shardul at UltimatePD and this will be the third time I’ve bought from him. I continue to buy from him not only based on price, but reliability and professionalism. He responds immediately to my emails, ships within 1 or 2 days and always gives me a confirmation with a tracking number. That is how I do business and I prefer to deal with people that have the same level of integrity.

·
Vendor
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just for the record, I just bought a car cover and the rear badge from Shardul at UltimatePD and this will be the third time I’ve bought from him. I continue to buy from him not only based on price, but reliability and professionalism. He responds immediately to my emails, ships within 1 or 2 days and always gives me a confirmation with a tracking number. That is how I do business and I prefer to deal with people that have the same level of integrity.
Thank you Russ!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Does the OEM cover fit the Performante? The only issue I can see is the rear wing which will raise the cover at the rear so not sue it will fit.
I have an OEM cover and installing a wing in two days, close to Performante size wing and will post how cover works with it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts