Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just removed from my 610-4 Has 5k miles on it. Valves work, no dings or dents. Sounds realllly good if you want valves to quiet it down when needed and then have it aggressive and loud in Corsa mode!

According to the Lamborghini official documentation it offers a 10% weight reduction, 5% added power/torque and 10+ decibels louder than the OEM Stock/Sport systems!

This new from a dealer is around $9,000! I'm offering this for $3,500 plus shipping (USA only). Message me if interested; first to message me gets it.

WILL FIT 2015-2019 610-4/580-2 Coupes & Spyders!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Just bought a 2017 spyder and its WAY too quiet. Replaced a 2007 gallardo spyder with high flow cats and LOC exhaust which sounds like heaven. Was this race exhaust too loud for normal day to day driving?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just bought a 2017 spyder and its WAY too quiet. Replaced a 2007 gallardo spyder with high flow cats and LOC exhaust which sounds like heaven. Was this race exhaust too loud for normal day to day driving?
Not at all! It has valves that open/close with the drive modes and throttle input. In Strada the valves are closed so it's tame. When in Sport or Corsa the valves open so you get the full roar when you want it. This is the same way the stock and sport versions work on yours. With the race exhaust it will just be louder with a deeper tone, plus you shave off 10% in weight and gain some power.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts