Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a set of OEM Callisto Wheels that have been recently powder coated Gloss Black. The front wheels are 19x8.5, the rears are 19x11. Factory center caps included. The wheels are in great condition with no curb rash. this is for the Rims and tires. Tires as MSSP in the rear with 70% tread and front are 235/35ZR19 rear are 295/30ZR19. was originally just selling the wheels for $3000, so for $200 extra your getting great tires already mounted and balanced on a road force balance
$3200 Pretty Firm

Local pickup available around the DC VA area or shipping is available if buyer pays for shipping

Call or Text: 2O1-473-3156

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
If you dont mind me asking, where did you have the powder coating done, and how much did it cost? Im thinking of having my Callistos done, and it looks like they did a great job on those.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you dont mind me asking, where did you have the powder coating done, and how much did it cost? Im thinking of having my Callistos done, and it looks like they did a great job on those.
To be honest I got these as a partial trade for my ADV1 Wheels, They were not in my ownership when they were done so I can't really tell you where they were done but I will ask!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump added tires and got more pics, having trouble uploading but text me if interested and ill send them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts