Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the measurements of the striping on the door and bumper of an SL - had an idea of something i wanted to do on my 05 G and no cars local to do the measurements myself. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I need the measurements of the striping on the door and bumper of an SL - had an idea of something i wanted to do on my 05 G and no cars local to do the measurements myself. Any help would be appreciated.
Can you be more specific of what you need? Maybe take a picture and draw what you need measured? I'm happy to help!

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
I don't know what you're planning but this company appears to make the 08 Stripe with the SL logo as well as solid black and also the Lambo script as well. They also have 2009 + graphics. Price isn't too bad either.

Disclaimer : I have no connection with this company (just a google search)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Can you be more specific of what you need? Maybe take a picture and draw what you need measured? I'm happy to help!
looking for a measurement on that stripe - the black and white part

I don't know what you're planning but this company appears to make the 08 Stripe with the SL logo as well as solid black and also the Lambo script as well. They also have 2009 + graphics. Price isn't too bad either.

Disclaimer : I have no connection with this company (just a google search)

looking to do something a bit different

Thank you both for your input so far

·
Registered
421 Posts
View attachment 295077

looking for a measurement on that stripe - the black and white part

looking to do something a bit different

Thank you both for your input so far
I'm going to assume you need the stripe measurements from an 08 SL as that car you pictured will have different body lines than your 05.

If so I can measure on my car for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts