Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, This is my first post. My boyfriend introduced me to this site, and I must say I am now hooked :D We are going to the San Diego meet in October and we were wondering if anyone was traveling through or from vegas or maybe meet up around the 215 in san bernardino. Look forward to meeting everyone.

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
I know I am coming down to GILROY from SEATTLE on Wednesday nite, hooking up with MILANO and approx 4 cars heading south on Thursday, hitting your location approx 3 to 5 pm, will get better idea when date gets closer. RoyToy Seattle

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sounds like you will be down earlier than us. I think we are going to leave Vegas Friday early morning. If you can, I would advise you to leave either earlier or later. 3-5 pm is about the worst traffic time around LA. It could make your drive a lot less fun.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
de993 said:
It sounds like you will be down earlier than us. I think we are going to leave Vegas Friday early morning. If you can, I would advise you to leave either earlier or later. 3-5 pm is about the worst traffic time around LA. It could make your drive a lot less fun.

Great advise. If you get stuck in LA between 3-5 pm on a Friday, it is in your best interest to just wait it out. I-5 South in OC to SD would be a pain in the arse as well. At one time, it took me 4 hours from Downtown LA to San Diego in my Diablo. I wanted to pull over and just wait it out, but my wife and I had an important dinner that we could not miss.

Welcome to the board de993. Hope to see you in October.

·
Registered
188 Posts
wiz357 said:
Great advise. If you get stuck in LA between 3-5 pm on a Friday, it is in your best interest to just wait it out. I-5 South in OC to SD would be a pain in the arse as well. At one time, it took me 4 hours from Downtown LA to San Diego in my Diablo. I wanted to pull over and just wait it out, but my wife and I had an important dinner that we could not miss.

Welcome to the board de993. Hope to see you in October.
Can someone post the old link to event info. I reserved a room but haven't handled the rest yet and misplaced the flyer.
TIA

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome Raymond, I look forward to meeting everyone there. I think it will be a great time!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts