Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone know which obd scanner reader would work perfect for a pre-lp gallardo? (I have a 2005 Gallardo)
I have a cheap one and it won't read my gallardo. Looking for something simple. nothing crazy.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2008 Superleggera 2013 LP570-4
164 Posts
A non-cheap one?

I have a blue driver that reads, resets, monitors, etc. and seems to show what an OBD2 scanner is capable of showing as far as Pre-LP but this thread will surely go down the same path as "What engine oil do I run" or "What kind of oil for the transaxle" inevitably takes...

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
A non-cheap one?

I have a blue driver that reads, resets, monitors, etc. and seems to show what an OBD2 scanner is capable of showing as far as Pre-LP but this thread will surely go down the same path as "What engine oil do I run" or "What kind of oil for the transaxle" inevitably takes...
I had a cheap $10 scanner 3 years ago and it worked perfect. No idea what happen to it or what brand it was... Just saying.

·
Registered
2004 Lamborghini Gallardo project
43 Posts
For OBD codes only I’ve used an ELM327 interface I bought on Amazon with the Car Scanner app on my phone. <$20 and works great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.