Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

It has been a while since I've been on here but I figured I'd give this a shot! If I'm out of place by posting this here, mods feel free to delete this.

I am the founder of Cars & Caffe in Northern NJ and host of Festival Italiano, an Italian only gathering for vintage and exotic Italian cars. This year's theme is the 30th anniversary of the Lamborghini Diablo so I wanted to invite any "local" Diablo owners who would be interested in showing your car this Sunday, May 16th. The event is at the beautiful Englewood Field Club, minutes from the GW Bridge.

Anyone interested can e-mail me at [email protected] or register through this link (it is not limited to Diablo owners either).

Best regards,
Tony

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What a day! Nice to hear from a few forum members as well! We ended up with 4 Diablos (1993, 1998 SV Monterey, 2000 VT Roadster, 2001 6.0) accompanied by 2 Miuras, 2 Isleros, 1 Jarama, 3 Countach and a handful of modern Bulls. Here are a few photos by my photographer, Bearded Mug Media. Here are some additional photos and write-up.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.