Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday Night in NYC around times square i saw a yellow G Car racing around with a red 360. Anyone we know?

And 215MPH I have been seeing you all over the place. I would kill to take a ride in your diablo its soooo sexy.

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
The yellow g car was a Staten Islander. He Lives on Staten Island and owns the Harley dealership here.

He was out playing around!

·
Registered
91 Posts
GDrake,

No Problem let me know. I would be glad to give you a ride. I was up at Jone beach on Sunday with a 98 Yellow SV and a 95 Red VT. There was a Hot Rod Car show over there so we took a spirited run for an hour to see the rides. :wave:

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
215MPH said:
GDrake,

No Problem let me know. I would be glad to give you a ride. I was up at Jone beach on Sunday with a 98 Yellow SV and a 95 Red VT. There was a Hot Rod Car show over there so we took a spirited run for an hour to see the rides. :wave:

what color is your diablo?

·
Registered
5 Posts
if it was a yellow gallardo and red 360 it was probably noah of gotham dream cars and one of his friends. he rents exotics in nyc and whenever theyre not booked they take the cars out. hes got the gallardo, red 360 modena, red 360 spider, bentley gt and a 911 turbo cab. chk out his site:

www.gothamdreamcars.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts