Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Apparently, NPR according to “research” they reported on, if you select a yellow emoji rather than one that reflects your skin tone it “signals lacking awareness of white privilege”. I don’t know where to begin with this latest assertion and if free speech, free expression if not dead it is evidencing agonal breathing. People have begun to weaponize something as harmless as an emoji color, and imply that the color selected, yellow, can be used as yet another way to detect racism.
These "academics", if we can call them that, have far more time on their hands than brains. Watch out my friends, I fear the walls of our democracy are crumbling before our eyes.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
There's also a pregnant man emoji that Apple just released. You can drive yourself crazy reading these stories. I'd rather goof around on a car configurator then spend time reading this divide and conquer/distraction crap that keeps the sheeple busy. All it will do is drive you nuts and make your blood boil.

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,218 Posts
I experienced a pleasant surprise in the Apple emoji world this morning. I wrote “pistol” in a text and wouldn’t you know the water gun is back! I do miss the real gun and was mad when they turned it into the water gun and then removed it from the word “gun.” I thought it was gone forever. 🔫

1 - 3 of 3 Posts