Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
We couldn't resist the garage makeover. Attached is our current effort. We are going to take the flags down and replace them with 4' vinyl logos centered on each of the respective garage doors with cuts for each horizontal section, (so that when the doors are closed, the logos "come together"). We are also thinking of adding the country flag on the floor at the entrance of each of the bays; German, American and Italian. Lastly, get all that other crap OUT! ;-) lol

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood

·
Registered
953 Posts
We couldn't resist the garage makeover. Attached is our current effort. We are going to take the flags down and replace them with 4' vinyl logos centered on each of the respective garage doors with cuts for each horizontal section, (so that when the doors are closed, the logos "come together"). We are also thinking of adding the country flag on the floor at the entrance of each of the bays; German, American and Italian. Lastly, get all that other crap OUT! ;-) lol

View attachment 300376
Awesome garage! Can I bother you for some more info for the Lamborghini letting in what looks like stainless steel? Was it custom made or did you purchase it already made?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Awesome garage! Can I bother you for some more info for the Lamborghini letting in what looks like stainless steel? Was it custom made or did you purchase it already made?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Thank you! :)

I understand that they are made to order, with pre-stated sizes that can be changed with request. He sounded flexible with the possibility of other accommodations if I had asked. I got them from Enthusiworks, with an introduction by way of contacting them through their Etsy storefront.

Great guy to work with, very helpful. I followed his instructions and used magnets. By using magnets, you can make minor adjustments in case you don't get it perfectly level on the 1st try.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (In Transport!)
7,462 Posts
@Xpander, what a great looking garage. Man someone knows how to decorate like a pro!

·
Registered
2010 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Caelum Blu
59 Posts
I always like it looking in the topics about dressed up garages. The multi-million Dubai caves are totally out of reach but a bit down to earth DIY caves give lots of inspiration to perfectionize our own cave. Nize caves seeing here ! 😃

·
Registered
953 Posts
Thank you! :)

I understand that they are made to order, with pre-stated sizes that can be changed with request. He sounded flexible with the possibility of other accommodations if I had asked. I got them from Enthusiworks, with an introduction by way of contacting them through their Etsy storefront.

Great guy to work with, very helpful. I followed his instructions and used magnets. By using magnets, you can make minor adjustments in case you don't get it perfectly level on the 1st try.
Thank you very much!!!
🤗

21 - 27 of 27 Posts