Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are flipping our garage!
I've always wanted to work on cars (not that experienced) and have wanted a garage to do so.

Decided to go with a lambo theme garage because a lambo is the dream car one day!

Still have a ways to go but very happy with the current status
this photo really doesnt do it justice, but alas.

If anyone's in el paso let me know!
Lighting Interior design Flooring Font Guitar

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
goal is to do some touchups
epoxy the floor
build a workbench
and put some posters up

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,086 Posts
And get a door for the water heater closet and consider painting it with the Italian flag colors? I think your garage looks fantastic and you have to start somewhere!
Good luck!

Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Pattern

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And get a door for the water heater closet and consider painting it with the Italian flag colors? I think your garage looks fantastic and you have to start somewhere!
Good luck!

View attachment 300286
Thank you!!!!
Brilliant idea. I was wondering how to cover that water heater and thats actually a fantastic solution!!
whoohoo lol thank you!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,086 Posts
You could also just do a white door with a large flag decal. It looks like it might have to be a small custom size door.

Reactions: Snlget

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Completed!)
7,289 Posts
OP, your garage decorations are pretty impressive. Flags are always pretty cool. Mind if I borrow one or two of your ideas? ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it depends mind if i borrow your ride?
haha jk heck ya! go for it
those flags look sick so I might do that.

willing to trade legal services and decoration ideas for lambo rides haha jk :p

I got the giant badge from this guy Dave Burnham on Etsy
its a custom metal badge weighs about 75 pounds.

its not perfect and there are some imperfections but he gave me a really nice price for the size and quality overall.

the silver wording was from this seller

·
Premium Member
7,289 Posts
:giggle: Thanks for the tips. Good luck on your Lambo quest.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Thank you!!!!
Brilliant idea. I was wondering how to cover that water heater and thats actually a fantastic solution!!
whoohoo lol thank you!
Maybe you could cover it up with a flag? Would still leave easy access if you need to get to the heater.

·
Premium Member
7,289 Posts
That lip in you garage scared me then I realized you already have the foam stop sign up for protection (y)
Yes, I got the stop thingy from Amazon then I cut a section of a pool noodle and insulated the base. :giggle: BTW, I bought it pre-COVID and it was only $16........tad bit of inflation with a helping of greed........yummy. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe you could cover it up with a flag? Would still leave easy access if you need to get to the heater.
yah thats what im starting to lean towards!
Originally i was thinking of getting like a shower rod curtain and hanging something over
flag could work nicely

·
Registered
18 Posts
The Lamborghini sign with the red background looks very nice, as far as the water heater is concerned; in the future you can install a tankless unit on the wall and add a door to create storage.

·
Premium Member
7,289 Posts
The Lamborghini sign with the red background looks very nice, as far as the water heater is concerned; in the future you can install a tankless unit on the wall and add a door to create storage.
:giggle: Nothing like thinking outside the box.

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
419 Posts
I got the giant badge from this guy Dave Burnham on Etsy
its a custom metal badge weighs about 75 pounds.

its not perfect and there are some imperfections but he gave me a really nice price for the size and quality overall.

the silver wording was from this seller
Automotive design Font Wood Automotive exterior Ceiling

Sweet❗ I instantly wanted to know where you got that sign. 10 years ago I may have used the same guy for the silver sign to do a section of my stairwell 'shrine' (now obsolete, but I still keep it for the memory).
Great Ideas, Now I'm starting to feel compelled to dressing up my garage❗

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
419 Posts
Hey ❗ So you've got it made, when the time comes there's not going to be any such thing as trying to convince the wife..... she's now already committed, given in, she knows what's going to end up there.
Good Job, smart move.... A fine example of how putting the cart before the horse could work to your benefit, :LOL:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
View attachment 300300

Sweet❗ I instantly wanted to know where you got that sign. 10 years ago I may have used the same guy for the silver sign to do a section of my stairwell 'shrine' (now obsolete, but I still keep it for the memory).
Great Ideas, Now I'm starting to feel compelled to dressing up my garage❗
I love it!! never obsolete haha

I will say painting always sounds like a blast until you start doing it 😂
Yah I was really happy with the sign. You can't tell but it is a bit 3-d which is way nicer than just painting a stencil

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey ❗ So you've got it made, when the time comes there's not going to be any such thing as trying to convince the wife..... she's now already committed, given in, she knows what's going to end up there.
Good Job, smart move.... A fine example of how putting the cart before the horse could work to your benefit, :LOL:
brilliant!! actually the wife is worse than me!
we went to go get a 50 inch tv and next thing I know shes!!!! telling me to buy the 70inch.
i was recently looking at cars to replace my dd... i'm looking at 2005-2010 civics and shes forwarding me links to aston martins and teslas 😂

one day!! we are starting off in our careers, but if we are smart the sky's the limit

1 - 20 of 21 Posts