Lamborghini Talk banner

161 - 180 of 216 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Russ, no offense but, I am listening to Senator Hirono D-Hawaii boy she is a piece of work. Admittedly though, all the democratic senators on the judiciary committee are creating a false dichotomy either Barrett or ACA. The gaslighters have found a home in the progressive democratic party.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,987 Posts
Russ, no offense but, I am listening to Senator Hirono D-Hawaii boy she is a piece of work. Admittedly though, all the democratic senators on the judiciary committee are creating a false dichotomy either Barrett or ACA. The gaslighters have found a home in the progressive democratic party.
Hirona is a babbling idiot. I cannot stand to even listen to her. She always panders to and says exactly what the people of Hawaii want to hear. She vehemently hates Trump. Piece of work is a compliment to her.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
It appears in Hawaii for the majority of the time in the presidential elections the people have for the democratic ticket with only two exceptions in 1972 and 1984. Therefore, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure who the people of Hawaii will support on the 3rd of November.

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Yes that is right, and I will tell you one thing you don't want to do in Hawaii is show your loyalty to Trump. I just do my very best to stay away from politics at all cost.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Yes that is right, and I will tell you one thing you don't want to do in Hawaii is show your loyalty to Trump. I just do my very best to stay away from politics at all cost.
I get it but I have to ask how has Hawaii become such a bastion for the democratic party ideology?

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
I get it but I have to ask how has Hawaii become such a bastion for the democratic party ideology?
I think it has a lot to do with the fact that the population has a high influx of people migrating from California. Beyond that your guess is as good as mine.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
This interview conducted by Wolf Blitzer on CNN with Nancy Pelosi made my jaw drop. Wolf Blitzer of CNN was actually holding Nancy Pelosi's feet to the fire.......something I never thought I would witness. I don't want to be overly optimistic but there may be hope for us after all.

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
That is incredible! Good for Wolf. She is just so FOS I cannot believe anyone can take her seriously.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
That is incredible! Good for Wolf. She is just so FOS I cannot believe anyone can take her seriously.
Russ, I was stunned when I saw that on cable. Never imagined that CNN would challenge the democratic narrative.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Pelosi calling Blitzer a Trump apologist when he was calling a spade a spade. Blitzer is right, it's the Dems' fault for not passing the additional COVID rescue package.

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Pelosi calling Blitzer a Trump apologist when he was calling a spade a spade. Blitzer is right, it's the Dems' fault for not passing the additional COVID rescue package.
Pelosi just could not admit the truth! I am sure you Crazy Hirona yesterday, what a wacko. She is am embarrassment to Hawaii.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
The wife and I voted yesterday so that is +2 for Trump and I am pretty sure that will put him over the top. ;)

Wow, Amy Coney Barrett was quite impressive today.........that confirmation is a lock. (y)

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Tucker Carlson just called out Crazy Hirono, fun to watch.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
Tucker Carlson just called out Crazy Hirono, fun to watch.
Boy, I don't know what these radical dems are smoking but I am pretty sure I don't want to join around that campfire singing kumbaya

·
Registered
736 Posts
Pelosi just could not admit the truth! I am sure you Crazy Hirona yesterday, what a wacko. She is am embarrassment to Hawaii.
Early onset dementia? Seriously she's off the rails.

Stoked Blangiardi is leading the polls. Don't need another old boys network liberal attorney-type as Mayor.

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Early onset dementia? Seriously she's off the rails.

Stoked Blangiardi is leading the polls. Don't need another old boys network liberal attorney-type as Mayor.
Yes, he’s kicking butt on the others. He’s a good guy.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
I feel the supreme court nomination and the presidential election are inextricably intertwined and I can't wait for day three..........but how shall I say her confirmation is a slam dunk........Unless, unless they pull someone out of the woodwork like they did with Justice Kavanaugh but after all she is female so ergo they have "less" to work with.

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
I feel the supreme court nomination and the presidential election are inextricably intertwined and I can't wait for day three..........but how shall I say her confirmation is a slam dunk........Unless, unless they pull someone out of the woodwork like they did with Justice Kavanaugh but after all she is female so ergo they have "less" to work with.
Yes, it’s not likely they will try to pull a “Kavanaugh” on her. She is really an incredible person.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
Yes, it’s not likely they will try to pull a “Kavanaugh” on her. She is really an incredible person.
Correct but, Judge Barrett may have been at the same party as described by Christine Blasey Ford with Justice Kavanaugh and was one of the imaginary offenders. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
Twitter is blocking re-tweets regarding Hunter Biden’s e-mails that were recently discovered. The gist is that apparently although Joe (where am I) Biden claimed he had no awareness of his sons involvement with Burisma he was lying. This gets back to my original assertion that on the ballot is not simply a presidential candidate but more importantly our freedom of speech. The left of which Twitter is one of charter members is censoring, blocking free speech to advance their leftest political agenda. VOTE!

161 - 180 of 216 Posts