Lamborghini Talk banner

141 - 160 of 216 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Agree my friend, they are a pair of winners but this is one example in the case of Kamala where being pure is not that good, that is, a pure 24 carat Phony.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Vice President Pence's performance last night in summation....................

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,987 Posts
Yeah, Pence looked great. I’m sure Trump was proud of his performance.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
The second and third debate may not come off. Apparently, Trump refuses to participate in a "virtual" town hall. The debate commission appears to be in the hip pocket of the DNC.

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
The second and third debate may not come off. Apparently, Trump refuses to participate in a "virtual" town hall. The debate commission appears to be in the hip pocket of the DNC.
I know and that is a travesty of justice. The voters deserve the opportunity to have an in person well protected 1 on 1 debate. I don't blame Trump for not wasting his time. The networks can't be happy, even the negative ones.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
The networks can't be happy, even the negative ones.
My thoughts exactly; Trump does make for great ratings and hence big advertising revenue.

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Mark Levin Is giving Nancy & Joe hell, funny beyond words.

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Mark Levin Is giving Nancy & Joe hell, funny beyond words.
I watched that as well; Levin's head was about to explode. Sadly, as vociferous as he was he was absolutely correct. The Democratic mantras are power at all costs, and the ends justify the means.

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
I watched that as well; Levin's head was about to explode. Sadly, as vociferous as he was he was absolutely correct. The Democratic mantras are power at all costs, and the ends justify the means.
That really was fun to watch and would have been funnier if it wasn’t all so true. I have to believe they listen to him and can’t help but wonder what they must be thinking.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
I have to believe they listen to him and can’t help but wonder what they must be thinking.
The left's thought process is easy to figure out. They are always thinking how can we gain more power and control at whatever the cost. They will gain power irrespective of the collateral damage they inflict on their cities, states, country and the electorate. Here endeth the lesson! ;)

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
funny thing I was just watching Nancy Pelosi on Fox News discussing the 23rd amendment and taking a few jabs at Trump while the entire time her mask kept falling down below her nose. I finally had to change the station.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #152 (Edited)
funny thing I was just watching Nancy Pelosi on Fox News discussing the 23rd amendment and taking a few jabs at Trump while the entire time her mask kept falling down below her nose. I finally had to change the station.
You mean the 25th amendment? Just another example of Nasty Pelosi at her best. The democrats have a right to their views, in fact, I often watch Harold Ford Jr. on Fox news, and although he has a different point of view than I do I can listen to him because he is a man of integrity and he doesn't employ gaslighting. As soon as one of the radical democrats start gaslighting I mute them and wait for sanity to re-emerge with another Fox commentator.

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Yes! 25th not 23rd.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #154 (Edited)
Yes! 25th not 23rd.
;) ........our responsibility is to label evil* when we see it to avoid the confusion it inflicts and not be a victim of said evil.

*Nasty Pelosi

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #155 (Edited)
Looks like President Trump will hold a "Make America Great Again" rally Monday in Florida. You can't keep a good man down. In addition, Supreme court nominee Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation hearing will begin. I hope this is not another disgusting, vicious display by the democrats........national disgrace part 2? Sad to say but probably...................

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Looks like President Trump will hold a "Make America Great Again" rally Monday in Florida. You can't keep a good man down. In addition, Supreme court nominee Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation hearing will begin. I hope this is not another disgusting, vicious display by the democrats........national disgrace part 2? Sad to say but probably...................
Trump has super-human energy, I have never seen anything like it. He is like having 2 Presidents for 1. Amy is going to get beat up I am sure, but the question is will the Dems criticize her religion? Honestly I think if they do it would be a huge mistake, but I must confess that I wouldn't mind seeing them step into that pool.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
the question is will the Dems criticize her religion?
The democrats are so inclusive first there are the anti-Semitic attacks on people of the jewish faith, then on people of the Catholic faith but they insist out of "compassion" that Black Lives Matter...........there positions are crafted to gain the highest vote total so I guess Jews and Catholics are irrelevant. I remember somewhere in the constitution there is something or other about freedom of religion.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
I have a feeling they will be unable to resist the urge! The funny thing is that it really doesn't matter what they do, in the end she will be elected.

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
LOL! yes what you said!

141 - 160 of 216 Posts