Lamborghini Talk banner

121 - 140 of 313 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Just hoping the first family bounces back post haste! ;)

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,656 Posts
I was very happy to hear the doctors report this morning. He is pretty incredible.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I was very happy to hear the doctors report this morning. He is pretty incredible.
Trouble is
We never know what is smoke or real.
If I were president of the greatest country in the world, I sure as hell would not want to let anyone know I am sicker than I may be.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
@topcarbon, no argument.......it's the "truth" +/-.

·
Premium Member
14,656 Posts
Trump is no ordinary human being. He moves at a pace but very few could follow. I’m confident he’ll be back as strong as ever.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Trump is no ordinary human being. He moves at a pace but very few could follow. I’m confident he’ll be back as strong as ever.
He is the energizer bunny with an above average constitution but, as I am sure we all can agree, the illusion of invincibility is just that an illusion. When I was in my late teens and early 20's I thought, like most people do at that age, that I was invincible but, like all childhood illusions, we have to accept reality and lay that down. I am a big supporter of President Trump but going forward he needs to exercise a bit more caution without going to the other extreme and emulating Biden's basement strategy.

·
Premium Member
14,656 Posts
I have to wonder if Trump will change anything going forward? I bet he will be wearing a mask more often than not now, maybe!

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
I have to wonder if Trump will change anything going forward? I bet he will be wearing a mask more often than not now, maybe!
I have been thinking the same thing. I imagine they are going to have to reconfigure their approach but then again we are talking about Trump, so who knows.

·
Premium Member
14,656 Posts
Lol, yeah when it comes to Trump you must be ready for anything. Sometimes I think he does things just to steam up the opposition. He plays with them and the media they fall into it like Lemmings.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Sometimes I think he does things just to steam up the opposition. He plays with them and the media they fall into it like Lemmings.
That is so true, his adversaries appear to be playing conventional chess yet he is playing three dimensional chess........and they are always several moves behind.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #132

·
Premium Member
14,656 Posts
I used to like Chris, but I am slowly beginning to think a lot less of him. He is a genuine "bonehead".

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
The MSM is clueless. I was watching Steve Hilton on Fox News and he was funny as heck he said “We all heard about Herd Immunity but the MSM demonstrates Herd Stupidity”. 😂

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
What impact will the current news of the COVID spreading through the White House have on the election? Is this news going to sway independents or not? Will Trumps inability too aggressively campaign be a significant factor?
My feeling is the election is already decided and just waiting for the votes to be cast.

·
Premium Member
14,656 Posts
I agree, most voters minds are made up. The next Presidential debate is going to be interesting however I don’t think it will benefit either party.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
I agree, most voters minds are made up. The next Presidential debate is going to be interesting however I don’t think it will benefit either party.
Yes, though, I am interested to see how the Vice Presidential debate goes. I have seen VP Pence in action and he is an eloquent communicator and never crosses the line to irritating or abrasive like Crooked Hillary and Deceitful Kamala.

·
Premium Member
14,656 Posts
I am also interested in seeing what tactics Harris uses against him. She can be a vial person if she wants. She turns on and off her nice button when it suits the situation.

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
I should have stated Phony Kamala. She attempts to be all things to all people irrespective of how many contradictions are created.

·
Premium Member
14,656 Posts
It's funny but there is only one women I like less than 55 year old Kamala, Elizabeth Warren 71. Liz scares me, lol.

121 - 140 of 313 Posts