Lamborghini Talk banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

Registered
It is beyond disgraceful that the MSM will not out Biden for the good of the nation.......very said state of affairs.
I think this sort of thing goes both ways. Most liberals would rather see Biden in office in any capacity (even a vegetable) over Trump. They hate Trump so much that they will choose literally anyone.
And what I mean by 'both ways' is when the libs post all sorts of 'look at this horrible thing Trump did' stuff. His supporters don't care because they want anyone other than any Democrat.
I will openly say that I am not a Trump supporter, but I am 100% an anti-democrater (making up words is cool) so, given Jo Jorgensens tiny chance of success and living in a pivotal swing state,My vote will most likely go to the republican ticket.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #82
All good points. I think this election has a new found importance given the assault on the law enforcement community that is occurring throughout the country. If the police are undermined we all are ultimately in jeopardy.
I was appalled not only by the attempted murder of the two sheriff deputies in Compton CA, and if that wasn't enough a group of these low life protestors show up at the hospital and chant they hope the deputies succumb??? On top of that these rocket scientists, these evil idiots, are blocking the ambulance traffic to and from the hospital. I am appalled at how disgraceful and un-American this display truly is.
I think the dems and the MSM thought that by encouraging the unrest, and encouraging the assault on law enforcement, it would undermine the election chances of President Trump but boy did that backfire. In my opinion, these democratic Mayors and Governors have sacrificed their cities and states in the quest for executive power. The dems feel the ends justify the means and their cities/states are simply acceptable collateral damage.

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
I actually think that between here and election day there's a 50/50 chance that Biden won't be the Dem nominee. The Dems are protecting him to the point where it's becoming obvious to even maniacal liberals that the man is becoming a vegetable and cannot represent the United States on the world stage. And I still think there will be no presidential debates; the Dems are too afraid to let it happen.
I hope your wrong, I am counting on the debates to set things straight. Trump will surely put on a performance and challenge Biden's cerebral cortex to the point of collapse. I think we all need to see these debates. There is always a chance that Biden will survive but the debates must go on. I guess we will all know soon. Scheduled for 9/29, 10/15 & 10/22 with Chris Wallace as the moderator who is known Democrat. I hope he can stay neutral.

Registered
The debates will proceed, the Dems unilaterally cancelling them to protect Biden will lead to widespread condemnation. Trump's performance will turm the tide in his favor I hope. Some of the margins are razor thin, 5% or less in some states.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #85
The debates will proceed, the Dems unilaterally cancelling them to protect Biden will lead to widespread condemnation. Trump's performance will turm the tide in his favor I hope. Some of the margins are razor thin, 5% or less in some states.
I think in reality the race is not all that close. Remember in 2016 where the polls indicated that Hillary was a shoe in and Trump only had a very narrow pathway to victory. I think the polls are not to be trusted because most often Trump voters won't respond honestly out of fear of possible push back. I still believe Trump in a landslide otherwise I am moving to Texas. ;) Remember when all those Hollywood stars where packing their bags and fleeing the country?

Registered
Hope you're right Albert. I for one keep my political opinions on the DL living in a liberal town.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #87
Hope you're right Albert. I for one keep my political opinions on the DL living in a liberal town.
That is smart. Unfortunately, that is the prevailing hostile political environment we now live in. One of my big concerns with the dems is they are coopting our first amendment rights by employing a combination of both labeling (racist/sexist/etc), and gaslighting.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts