Lamborghini Talk banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
Biden is going to get exposed in a mano-a-mano debate with Trump. I bet he does everything in his power to avoid one.
I know if I was Biden the last place I would want to be is on stage in front of America debating Donald Trump.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #62
Just a word of caution be you democrat or republican once free speech is eroded/coopted we are all doomed. That is, the stifling of free speech is essentially thought control.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #63
I think the sheer hypocrisy of the democratic party and the news media at this time is Orwellian and beyond disturbing, and in fact, quite frightening. Though, make no mistake the Republican party is not immune either but is less egregious at this moment in time.
Two quotes that are apropos for our current political environment and the rampant doublespeak鈥︹..

鈥淲hat is really important in the world of doublespeak is the ability to lie, whether knowingly or unconsciously, and to get away with it; and the ability to use lies and choose and shape facts selectively, blocking out those that don鈥檛 fit an agenda or program.鈥 Edward S. Herman

鈥淚n our time, political speech and writing are largely the defence of the indefensible鈥 Thus political language has to consist largely of euphemism, question-begging and sheer cloudy vagueness鈥 the great enemy of clear language is insincerity. Where there is a gap between one's real and one's declared aims, one turns as it were instinctively to long words and exhausted idioms鈥︹ George Orwell

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #64
My goodness BLM are resorting to abusive behavior and at the same time asking for respect for their cause. What merit is there in intimidating the elderly to further your cause?

Premium Member
Looks like a vaccine is out although it's a bit premature (short trials). I think Trump is going to win.

The next potus is going to have a helluva job to do - economy, race, police, etc. I just put my hats off to the next guy - I don't think I'll last an hour in the office with all that pressure.

Premium Member
Looks like a vaccine is out although it's a bit premature (short trials). I think Trump is going to win.

The next potus is going to have a helluva job to do - economy, race, police, etc. I just put my hats off to the next guy - I don't think I'll last an hour in the office with all that pressure.
I agree it is an incredibly tough job and without the energy of Trump I think we will be in trouble.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #67 (Edited)

Agree, there is a high probability there will be a viable vaccine by the end of the year and that is according to Dr. Fauci as well. I think Trump will win but the democrats in their unquenchable quest for power have divided this country around a false narrative, that is the America is inherently racist, encouraged the destruction of vibrant cities, forever undermined law enforcements ability to do their job, kept their economies needlessly shut as a political weapon against a Trump re-election, and characterized Trump supporters, half this country, as evil. There platform is so utterly reprehensible and offensive they deserve to lose. Un-American to the core.

I agree it is an incredibly tough job and without the energy of Trump I think we will be in trouble.
We all admit Trump is not perfect but clearly less imperfect and less flawed than the democratic candidate.......Basement Biden. Biden is at the point in his dementia, whatever the cause, that he cannot think coherently nor independently and is, in essence, a virtual candidate that uses a teleprompter to channel/transmit the democratic platform.

Registered
At the risk of oversimplification, if we had even a remotely objective media, Trump would win in a LANDSLIDE! But the "journalists," and I use that term loosely, at CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS hate Trump with such an irrational vehemence that they are perfectly willing to knowingly lie to the American people 24/7. But then what can we expect when almost 95 percent of the media are registered Democrats? It's become a cliche, but if Trump single-handedly cured Cancer, the media would tell us to choose Cancer. Until that changes, we're going to continue to be subjected to this same bullshit for another four years, for I do believe he's going to win reelection.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #69
if Trump single-handedly cured Cancer, the media would tell us to choose Cancer. Until that changes, we're going to continue to be subjected to this same bullshit for another four years, for I do believe he's going to win reelection.
All true but especially the last part. It is intellectually offensive to me that the "MSM" have been reduced to the point where they have become puppets of the democratic party.

Premium Member
What really turns me off to the Biden campaign is the though of Kamala Harris as Presiden.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #71
What really turns me off to the Biden campaign is the though of Kamala Harris as Presiden.
Well Russ, as you well know, a vote for sleepy Joe is a vote for Kamala. When I see Biden I think of the movie Dead Man Walking; he is the ultimate Trojan Horse!

Premium Member
Yeah, and I can鈥檛 help but wonder how long he would last. The stress would bury him, whereas Trump feeds on that stuff.

Premium Member
A day in the life of Trump would be for me the same as hitting an early morning swell, coming home to a stack of flapjacks buried in papaya, whip,cream & macadamia nuts topped with coconut mango syrup, a nice nap, back out for a bike ride and a swim in the pool. Watch some re-runs of murder she wrote, take a shower and settle in my my favorite cocktail listen to Moody Blues. Then the Pi猫ce de r茅sistance! Pull out the Huracan and go for a wonderfully uplifting adrenaline pumping 鈥渇un run鈥. Well there鈥檚 more after I get back home but you get the idea.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #74 (Edited)
Yeah, and I can鈥檛 help but wonder how long he would last. The stress would bury him, whereas Trump feeds on that stuff.
I am not sure there is much of Biden left. Whatever brain power he had and even when he was younger he was not that impressive but now he is not oriented to space and time.

A day in the life of Trump would be for me the same as hitting an early morning swell, coming home to a stack of flapjacks buried in papaya, whip,cream & macadamia nuts topped with coconut mango syrup, a nice nap, back out for a bike ride and a swim in the pool. Watch some re-runs of murder she wrote, take a shower and settle in my my favorite cocktail listen to Moody Blues. Then the Pi猫ce de r茅sistance! Pull out the Huracan and go for a wonderfully uplifting adrenaline pumping 鈥渇un run鈥. Well there鈥檚 more after I get back home but you get the idea.
Funny......sounds like your having more fun than Trump; he is being abused non-stop.

Premium Member
I do feel for the guy getting treated so unfairly, but he thrives on challenges. I can鈥檛 imagine what he could accomplish if he had just a little cooperation from the other side.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #76
I do feel for the guy getting treated so unfairly, but he thrives on challenges. I can鈥檛 imagine what he could accomplish if he had just a little cooperation from the other side.
Yes exactly right. I hope we win both the house and the senate as well so the democrats can be blocked from doing all these endless investigations.

Premium Member
Yes exactly right. I hope we win both the house and the senate as well so the democrats can be blocked from doing all these endless investigations.
If that were to happen you would have Dems Gone Wild. I heard people say if he gets re-elected they don鈥檛 want to live anymore. I think they call it TDS Trump derangement syndrome.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #78
If that were to happen you would have Dems Gone Wild. I heard people say if he gets re-elected they don鈥檛 want to live anymore. I think they call it TDS Trump derangement syndrome.
It's so weird! My wife and I sucked it up when Obama was elected for two terms but these dems are unhinged. In fact, to call them militant is not quite strong enough.

Registered
I actually think that between here and election day there's a 50/50 chance that Biden won't be the Dem nominee. The Dems are protecting him to the point where it's becoming obvious to even maniacal liberals that the man is becoming a vegetable and cannot represent the United States on the world stage. And I still think there will be no presidential debates; the Dems are too afraid to let it happen.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #80
I actually think that between here and election day there's a 50/50 chance that Biden won't be the Dem nominee. The Dems are protecting him to the point where it's becoming obvious to even maniacal liberals that the man is becoming a vegetable and cannot represent the United States on the world stage. And I still think there will be no presidential debates; the Dems are too afraid to let it happen.
You could be right. Though, I think the dems are hoping to be able to prop him up until the election but even with that I don't think the Biden/Kamala ticket has a snow balls chance in hell of being successful.
I also agree, as anyone who is even slightly dedicated to the truth would agree, that Biden is not oriented to space and time. The debates will be a high hurdle for Biden given he is even challenged by reading a teleprompter with pre-rehearsed questions and answers. It is beyond disgraceful that the MSM will not out Biden for the good of the nation.......very said state of affairs.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts