Lamborghini Talk banner

301 - 313 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,055 Posts
Jeez, about to lose GA and two run offs for the Senate. Safe to say the Trump train has derailed and now it's time to pick up the pieces.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
I have to say the Trump "loss" was inflicted but not self inflicted, in my opinion, this is clearly unmitigated voter fraud. Universal mail in ballots was instituted to assure a victory for the democrats. So now in addition to assault on our 1st and 2nd amendments we have rigged elections. This is disturbing on so many levels and flies in the face of our democratic process, that is, one person, one vote.

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
I have to say the Trump "loss" was inflicted but not self inflicted, in my opinion, this is clearly unmitigated voter fraud. Universal mail in ballots was instituted to assure a victory for the democrats. So now in addition to assault on our 1st and 2nd amendments we have rigged elections. This is disturbing on so many levels and flies in the face of our democratic process, that is, one person, one vote.
Mail ballots have been used many times in countries run by dictators to win. It should be illegal to use mail ballots.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
Mail ballots have been used many times in countries run by dictators to win. It should be illegal to use mail ballots.
Absolutely, it's antithetical to a democracy.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Jeez, about to lose GA and two run offs for the Senate. Safe to say the Trump train has derailed and now it's time to pick up the pieces.
What are you talking about Biden has a lead of 1600 votes or less than 0.5% in GA and a recount looks inevitable according to the GA Secretary of State.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Trump could have dialed down the rhetoric, divisiveness and over-the-top persona which often overshadowed his achievements and policy success.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
My friend, a sad commentary, style over substance.......are we as a nation that superficial? The reality is that about half the country looked past President Trumps rhetoric and admired his many achievements and voted team Trump.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,637 Posts
I admire those that were able to see what I saw in that man. I didn’t even like him when he was a celeb only after I saw what he was capable of doing. That so greatly outweighed his shortcomings I knew he was perfect for the job. Just wish he had 4 more to finish cleaning house.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
My impression of the democratic party is that the ends justify the means and power at any cost. The states and cities run by democrats that have been burned and looted were considered acceptable collateral damage.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
The biggest problem is that it appears that the election is being truly stolen. Whether you like Trump or not, our vote should be counted correctly for whichever candidate. Stealing elections is something that happens in third world countries and communist dictatorships. Allowing voter fraud to change the outcome of any election should terrify anyone. We should all fight to recount and review every ballot cast to make sure the outcome is valid regardless of the winner. Biden supporters that are cheering could face a similar fate in 2022 if cheating becomes the norm.My vote will not be lost , changed or stolen. It is something many Patriots in our history have fought and died for. Are we going to lay down and allow it to happen? My father and grandfather would be turning in their graves. All voters should demand the results be verified and the true winner named. Otherwise in another election the outcome could be the other way for the same reason. Anyone proven to have committed voter fraud should go to prison. That would discourage future groups from trying it. Lee

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #311
The biggest problem is that it appears that the election is being truly stolen.
Yes and if there is any question about the morales and ethics of the democratic party I point you to their burned and looted cities that was facilitated by both their open and tacit approval. So if the democrats are willing to destroy their own cities and states in the pursuit of power do you think they would be above election fraud?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Obviously not. But where does it stop. If indeed they have stolen the election , I am afraid we are in for some very troubling times.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #313
Obviously not. But where does it stop. If indeed they have stolen the election , I am afraid we are in for some very troubling times.
Hopefully, they can prove fraud when the case is heard by the supreme court, and then if that's the case, maybe we can effect meaningful change going forward.

301 - 313 of 313 Posts