Lamborghini Talk banner

201 - 220 of 313 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
I believe AOC is on the ballot on the 3rd of November, and she is truly a piece of work. She is claiming people should not work and they should just stay home and reap government benefits. It used to be politicians were promising a chicken in every pot but AOC doesn't even want people to work to be able to buy the pot. Her prospective is that employers are evil and work is demeaning and a dreaded affliction of the poor.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,735 Posts
Lol, yes AOC is another one that drives me nuts. What a warped sense of reality!

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
The MSM gaslighting is rearing its ugly head with Brian Stelter of CNN claiming Jeffrey Toobin's colossal indiscretion was an "accident". I am surprised they didn't characterize as a "peaceful protest". The MSM and the online media never ceases to amaze me, and I suspect they think we are all idiots'.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
The current news is that Joe Biden has worked out deals to get a percentage of the profits of Chinese companies, and they refer to him in e-mails as the Big Guy??? Really??? Yeh, big guy with the small, completely nonfunctional Grey Matter.

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
Russ that is so great.......Hawaii? If so there is hope after all.

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
You think I’m safe leaving that on my front lawn, lol.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
You think I’m safe leaving that on my front lawn, lol.
No you should be fine...........one thing and its nothing you should be overly concerned about but but but........could you Will me your Spyder? I am busy working on your eulogy in earnest......... 🤣

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
No you should be fine...........one thing and its nothing you should be overly concerned about but but but........could you Will me your Spyder? I am busy working on your eulogy in earnest......... 🤣
Isn’t that the truth. I saw a poll this morning and it showed Hawai’i is over 66% democratic. That’s actually encouraging it used to be much worse.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
Isn’t that the truth. I saw a poll this morning and it showed Hawai’i is over 66% democratic. That’s actually encouraging it used to be much worse.
It would be great if Hawaii flipped Republican for the presidential race as it did in 1972 and 1984 but that may be a bit too much to expect.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
Any thoughts on the debate? Boy I think when Biden closed with stating he was going to get rid of the fossil fuel industry I think he moved most, if not all, of the swing states into the loss column. 🤣

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
Any thoughts on the debate? Boy I think when Biden closed with stating he was going to get rid of the fossil fuel industry I think he moved most, if not all, of the swing states into the loss column. 🤣
I'm surprised Biden argued very well. His team prepared him very well. He's like a true politician with good rhetoric (you know, the one that will say what majority of people want to hear, but then do differently later). Trump is just...wrong on a lot of occasion, but he seems honest. And I think people like honesty regardless of anything.

Getting rid of fossil fuel industry is never going to happen when China is still burning coal and lots of them. I'm breathing Chinese coal smoke as I type this :LOL:

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
I'm surprised Biden argued very well. His team prepared him very well. He's like a true politician with good rhetoric (you know, the one that will say what majority of people want to hear, but then do differently later). Trump is just...wrong on a lot of occasion, but he seems honest. And I think people like honesty regardless of anything.

Getting rid of fossil fuel industry is never going to happen when China is still burning coal and lots of them. I'm breathing Chinese coal smoke as I type this :LOL:
One pole that was flashed on Fox news after the debate stated Trump 76% Trump verse Biden 24%. Biden spent 6 days preparing but he was out classed and out debated by Trump in the final debate. Trump 2020!!! Besides my wife already has two Trump hats so I have to protect our investment........ 🤣

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
Today Friday the 23rd of October President Trump is in Florida and his crowd is the most massive to date............it reminds me of the comment by LTC Bill Kilgore (Robert Duvall) in Apocalypse Now when he said "I love the smell of Napalm in the morning, it smells like...............Victory". In that vain, I love large Trump rallies, it smells like....................Victory!!!

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
He sure can draw the crowds and they love him! The polls have got to be wrong, and I think the Dems no it. They are stressing big time.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Today Friday the 23rd of October President Trump is in Florida and his crowd is the most massive to date............it reminds me of the comment by LTC Bill Kilgore (Robert Duvall) in Apocalypse Now when he said "I love the smell of Napalm in the morning, it smells like...............Victory". In that vain, I love large Trump rallies, it smells like....................Victory!!!

My favorite line "Charlie dont surf!"

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
When it comes down to the election you can only do what you can do.......vote. After that I am not an ANTIFA crazy that could ever destroy anything no matter how fervent or well paid I might be. Destroying things is always easy it's creating and maintaining a humane, well structured civilization that is hard, and in the end worth the effort. The violence in our cities that has been overtly and tacitly encouraged by the Democratic party is an utter abomination.

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
Looks like Trump is out doing his thing. His schedule is mind boggling. Go President Trump!

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #219 (Edited)
President Trump voted today, and is doing three rallies. Nothing at all like Basement Biden's schedule. Do you see how few people show up to a Biden rallies? In fact, there are often more Trump supporters on hand proudly waving the Trump-Pence banner. 🤣

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
President Trump voted today, and is doing three rallies. Nothing at all like the Basement Biden's schedule. Do you see how few people show up to a Biden rallies? In fact, there are often more Trump supporters on hand proudly waving the Trump-Pence banner. 🤣
Yes, what a difference in turn-out. I see Obama is giving it his best on behalf of Biden. He is a great speaker, but was incredibly non-productive as a President. I have to wondered what the heck were they doing when he and Biden held the White house? Besides selling off the USA.

201 - 220 of 313 Posts