Lamborghini Talk banner

181 - 200 of 216 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,987 Posts
Twitter is blocking re-tweets regarding Hunter Biden’s e-mails that were recently discovered. The gist is that apparently although Joe (where am I) Biden claimed he had no awareness of his sons involvement with Burisma he was lying. This gets back to my original assertion that on the ballot is not simply a presidential candidate but more importantly our freedom of speech. The left of which Twitter is one of charter members is censoring, blocking free speech to advance their leftest political agenda. VOTE!
Yes I saw this and I am not surprised but it is scary to see what could happen to our freedom of speech if we allow the left to run things.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Trump is on the stump in NC! That is his forth rally in 4 days.......President Trump is red hot!

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Trump is on the stump in NC! That is his forth rally in 4 days.......President Trump is red hot!
I am watching it NOW! He keeps it interesting and entertaining at the same time.

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Holy crap, who is that nightmare lady running the show! She was wearing me out just listening to her.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Holy crap, who is that nightmare lady running the show! She was wearing me out just listening to her.
Maybe I missed that was it at the rally itself or someone on Fox News?

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Oh Russ, are you talking about Savannah Guthrie? Yes she is part of the liberal attack media and I recall her interview with Biden where she kissed his ass. I would not watch NBC that it is the typical dis-information and gaslighting......

·
Registered
736 Posts
Savannah Guthrie grilling Trump. Who cares about QAnon there's internet wackjobs all over the place? No suprise as Guthrie's co-anchor NBC News.

Who's worse Guthrie or admitted liar Steve Scully who claimed his Twitter account was hacked?

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
I am watching the interview now and Guthrie :rolleyes: and her voice is piercing. Is she nervous or just a second rate interviewer. Boy she is so aggressive and beyond abrasive I don't think that's going to serve her well.

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Savannah Guthrie grilling Trump. Who cares about QAnon there's internet wackjobs all over the place? No suprise as Guthrie's co-anchor NBC News.

Who's worse Guthrie or admitted liar Steve Scully who claimed his Twitter account was hacked?
Can you believe how much of his time she wasted on nonsense. I was getting so irritated with her.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
I thought Guthrie's head was about to explode she was so unhinged.🤯

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
I thought Guthrie's head was about to explode she was so unhinged.🤯
She just showed him no respect at all. It was disgraceful.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #192 (Edited)
She just showed him no respect at all. It was disgraceful.
Agree, the level of disrespect was appalling. I have said, and say it repeatedly but, the MSM and the online media platforms are trying to destroy our 1st amendment rights by controlling the information that we have access to, and the expression of said information, they are aggressively undermining our fundamental freedoms.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Here is the complete clip of Nasty Pelosi on CNN with Wolf Blitzer narrated by Mark Levin.......it's rich.

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
That is priceless!! "I don't speak to the President" OMG!

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
That is priceless!! "I don't speak to the President" OMG!
As we both realize, she refuses to make a deal because she hopes the pain people feel will reflect badly on President Trump and undermine his re-election. Apparently, the people and states are acceptable collateral damage to Nasty Pelosi and the dems.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
Another Trump rally and he exclaimed he wants 12 more years in office to make the dems heads explode.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #197 (Edited)
The manner in which the dems and the radical left control and intimidate any opposition is they accuse you of being a racist, sexist, homophobe, and the sad part about that is they are shutting people down. They are usurping our freedoms, that is our most precious freedom, freedom of speech. They assert falsely that America is a racist country rather than stating the truth that America is a great country with a small percentage of people that are racist. It’s all about control, control of speech, control of access to information, control of expression, and ultimately their aim is to control and shape our very thoughts.
I will admit that I do make judgments as we all do but I do not prejudge which is true for the vast majority of our great American people. I must confess that I am occasionally guilty of the “ists” and “phobes”. When I meet a jerk or an idiot I judge them accordingly and I am repulsed and therefore by extension alas I must admit I am a “idiotist” and “idiotphobe”. That is if you act like an idiot or a jerk irrespective of your race, creed or color I have no use for you. So judgment, good or bad, is earned and appropriate and based solely on how people behave but prejudging people is never acceptable.

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Another Trump rally and he exclaimed he wants 12 more years in office to make the dems heads explode.
I love the way he plays with their tiny brains. I’ve tried to explain this to my Dem friends and they just don’t get it, never will.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
I love the way he plays with their tiny brains. I’ve tried to explain this to my Dem friends and they just don’t get it, never will.
President Trump is masterful at his strategy, though with obvious rough edges but, what I find disconcerting is the unremitting vicious attacks that he and his family endures and has endured for almost four years. The attaches are abusive and not even his youngest son, Barron, is immune. That to me is both despicable and cowardly.
I am so pleased to see the off the charts enthusiasm at President Trumps rallies and I believe that portends a decisive victory on the 3rd of November. ;) (y)

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Albert I sure hope you’re right. Trump and his family have been treated with such disrespect it’s hard to believe people could be so shallow and cruel. Sure hope he holds onto Florida.

181 - 200 of 216 Posts