Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,653 Posts
Was your spoiler PPF'd? Sometimes installers will remove the stickers to PPF and add them afterwards.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Mine is a Spyder and it has the ALA sticker. I have PPF too and they didn’t even ask about removing it. Strange!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,826 Posts
The only HP Spyder I’ve seen had the ALA sticker. Someone must have not liked the sticker and removed it. It does make you wonder. That’s one sticker I think looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
259 Posts
The good news is you can just reorder the decal and put them back on. The decals are available OEM and on the secondary market as well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The good news is you can just reorder the decal and put them back on. The decals are available OEM and on the secondary market as well.
Thanks. I checked and they are remarkably expensive little buggers. Approx. $200 for two stickers. Can someone post close ups of the position for each?

·
Registered
351 Posts
there should also be an ALA decal on the top of the lower bumper in the front. Do you have one there?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Thanks. I checked and they are remarkably expensive little buggers. Approx. $200 for two stickers. Can someone post close ups of the position for each?
Here you go.
E854EDBD-EBFE-4619-9285-2EF6244AC089.jpeg

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aha... so your PPF installer put the PPF overtop of the sticker... I think it probably doesn't make sense to put them on because my PPF is like yours, i.e., it doesn't go all the way down the "arm" so the ALA sticker would be half overtop of the PPF and the other half would be on the FC piece itself. That'd probably look weird.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Aha... so your PPF installer put the PPF overtop of the sticker... I think it probably doesn't make sense to put them on because my PPF is like yours, i.e., it doesn't go all the way down the "arm" so the ALA sticker would be half overtop of the PPF and the other half would be on the FC piece itself. That'd probably look weird.
Yeah. The configuration and curves make it almost impossible to wrap the arms completely without wrinkles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts