Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any owners here from the San Francisco bay area? The only lambo dealership here I know of is British Motors on Van Ness. I want to put a down payment on the 06' Murci 6.5L that's going to sell in the market by the middle of next year. But I don't know if they have a good or bad reputation. Any owners here know of any other dealers here in Northern California or should I just go with the dealership in Orange County. I heard they were good with their service. And if I do go with Orange County would I have to drive 5 hours back and forth just to get it serviced? Would they refer me to a service tech they know of here in Northern California? Any advice? :wave:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think you have to use British Motors for a new car because they are the closest dealership to you. It has something to do with the dealership within a 100 mile range. I'm sure Roy or someone else can explain it better than I can though.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Call me or PM me I can get you want you want at the best possible deal.........

I can say Vincent is a GREAT guy and a GREAT dealership to deal with!!!!!!!

RoyToy

1-206-396-5059 Seattle, WA :wave:

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Roy,

Good to hear you had a positive experience with them, mine was at the other end of the spectrum. They LIED to me about having a car, were very RUDE and had the NERVE to call the Shant at Lamborghini Beverly Hills after I told them I had bought a car form him. They didn't believe I had bought a car!

I say call Shant. I live in Northern California also and he took very good care of me. Also if you do want something in Northern California call Andrew at Silicon Valley Auto in Los Gatos. He is the service manager, I've taken my car there for service and fidn them to be honest and timely.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
If you want considerate, honest and respectful dealings, call Shant at Lambo Orange County. The best in the biz. I live in Arizona, and I would crawl on hands and knees over 500 miles of broken glass to avoid using the Scottsdale dealership. Shant will look after you. Andrew

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks

Thanks Jermdude, RoyToy (I'll give you a call), Rascasse and Redline Robert for the advice. And I'll try Shant at OC if he's still there. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts