36. Irfan - Murcielago LP670-4 SV
37. Nir - Murcielago LP640
38. John - Gallardo
39. Bobby - Gallardo
40. Doug - Gallardo

·
Registered
171 Posts
I might join up with them for a bit. I live in Canton MA. Let me know if you want to drive down together. Might be good for me in case I break down, lol. -Jim
jimg14...i'm not far .....in providence might go too...need a trailer and it would likely be a weekend thing cuz we're so far....it would be cool to take a bunch of n.e. guys along...there's only 5 or 6 lambo's here in RI...do you know of other Mass lambo owners in your area? i spoke with the organizer today...he's pushing for 50-60 cars this year...i have the exact meet spot but dont want to say because they want lambo owners only...also would be cool to see ALL kinds of lambos ...rumor has it a muira sv might show?....anyway if any new england guys want to pm me i think it would be an adventure within an adventure to travel together...once there its breakfast, 120 mile drive half country half highway....then it ends with a lunch spot...let me know.
What is the latest update? Are there cars from MA and RI, heading down or trailering their cars. Curious if anything is comming together up this way.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
What is the latest update? Are there cars from MA and RI, heading down or trailering their cars. Curious if anything is comming together up this way.

Last I heard the count was well over 50 cars, and with the weather looking great for the entire weekend, expect that # to go up.

And they have some really cool stuff planned for this run, it should be a really great event.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Don't forget, this event is tomorrow, and the weather looks to be SPECTACULAR!! Don't miss it!!!!

Say 'hello' to Slow-Joe who will be driving my 560 since I'm away. Ask him what happened Thursday night when I was giving him a 'lesson' on Lambo driving...Didn't take him more than 3 minutes to get pulled over! lol...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts