Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

The weather always dusty in my city and I bought normal car cover for my Huracan , I hear many people the normal cover has bad effect ! this correct?
what's your advance?

Knowing my car has PPF protection film

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,191 Posts
I don't think you have anything to worry about given the fact that you have PPF . I just much prefer the thin light indoor cover because it is so much easier to manage.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
Agree with Russ, also whatever indoor car cover you use make sure it breaths well, and another point, I prefer not to put a car cover on immediately after a wash, I wait a few hours to allow the car to thoroughly dry.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Previously, general consensus was to never put a car cover over a dusty car as it would scratch the paint. Obviously PPF provides some degree of protection. My question is would the PPF itself show visible scratches or would it's degradation be accelerated by the car cover rubbing dust into the film?

·
Registered
927 Posts
Previously, general consensus was to never put a car cover over a dusty car as it would scratch the paint. Obviously PPF provides some degree of protection. My question is would the PPF itself show visible scratches or would it's degradation be accelerated by the car cover rubbing dust into the film?
I think it depends on which PPF you get. I was told that Xpel is self healing. I was told that buy the installer/Lambo dealer so is it true???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts