Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the general time it takes for a Lamborghini to arrive in NorCal (Bay Area) after being dropped off at the San Diego port? I know there is customs and PDI/correction and then trucking. But, given the Benicia port being open for other VW brands, I am curious about the time to journey from SoCal to NorCal :confused:

·
Registered
184 Posts
My car took 10-12 days, give or take, from when the ship arrived in port to when the car was in my norcal dealer's hands. I took delivery this july

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My car took 10-12 days, give or take, from when the ship arrived in port to when the car was in my norcal dealer's hands. I took delivery this july
Thank you for your insight! Looks like your dealer is the same as mine...Seems silly that the car takes so long to get processed and shipped. My GT3 RS took 72 hours from port to dealer. Well, the last leg of the process seems the longest!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,824 Posts
It’s funny how 1 day can feel like a week when you’re waiting for your car.

·
Registered
184 Posts
But once you are in the car, and you have it in your possession, all that wait time is quickly forgotten. At least, that's what I've found.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Totally agree! At least I have my Huracan Avio to keep me company. Worst of all, the wait has already been eight months so I already moved on and ordered another supercar. So the wait for these beauties is endless... It is really a disease for me :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But once you are in the car, and you have it in your possession, all that wait time is quickly forgotten. At least, that's what I've found.
I believe you! I will see the car for 30 minutes when it arrives and then it gets moved the company that will PPF/ceramic coat and tint the car. Then I can finally drive it!!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,824 Posts
Totally agree! At least I have my Huracan Avio to keep me company. Worst of all, the wait has already been eight months so I already moved on and ordered another supercar. So the wait for these beauties is endless... It is really a disease for me :p
I sure do understand. You are not the only one with this disease!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts